Unity Magic Academy [v0.1.4.2] [WildPear Games]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Phobos69

Mar 20, 2019
The map explanation 'hangs' as the 'OK' button does not work. One cannot return to the game. BTW, all of the Options are not translated fm Russian.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Harry Potter doesn't own the entire fucking genre of wizardry magic school life. There's too many Japanese manga/anime that fits that mold.
But by reading the synopsis, it clearly refers to Harry Potter though.

Unless it's meant to be inspired by it, but it did say about the origins, how it all began. So, it gave me the idea that it's a HP game but set way back in the past.

Anyways, i've decided to re-read the synopsis, and it's probably alluding to the origins of magical schools like Hogwarts, not Hogwarts specifically, so maybe i did got the wrong idea here... But it did kinda made it look like it's actually HP in the past tho

Reactions: gxdevterxvii

Imename

Nov 29, 2017
Достойный арт.
Хотелось бы узнать ожидаемые теги.

Bubilonka

Apr 26, 2020
Will there be any fj content, out of curiosity?
the art fits it, footjob and thighjob/pussyjob content will come im sure. The art fits it really good and it reminds me of Summertime saga but its refreshing and unique, I already dumbed supporting these lazy ass f*ers 2 years no update

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I dunno guys, the artstyle looks great but looking at it and some of the background images it just evokes the feeling in me that is telling me that this game will be abandoned down the road xD

Skatyniaka

Oct 25, 2021
Выглядит приятно и логично. Диалоги взаимосвязаны относительно персонажей, то есть мир игры продуман. Пусть и не идеально, но это радует. Есть несколько мини-игр, легкий гринд. Сценка всего одна вроде.
В целом демка дает представление о том, что это за игра, о чем она, и как в нее играть - то есть по факту демка идеальна. Ждем наполнения! Удачи.
Мне правда понравилось, хотя мне вся эта магия до одного места

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes