Unity Magic Academy [v0.1.4.7.2] [WildPear Games]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

WildPear

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2024
7.png

Hello! Today we are releasing another update for our patrons (as well as a beta version for Android).
Some content in this update is for testing purposes and will only be accessible to our Patreon supporters.​

New Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bug Fixes:

Feedback Needed:

The Lillian and Joyce scenes have been significantly improved, and your feedback on their quality is crucial. Please let us know whether you think they have become better or worse!

A special thank you to those who decided to or - your support means everything to us.

Reactions: WildPear Artist

WildPear

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2024
8.png

Hey everyone! Another week has passed, which means it's time for an update on what we're currently working on.
  • Last week, we received positive feedback on the reworked NSFW scenes -so we're currently busy animating another old scene and adding descriptive texts, similar to the scenes from last week.
  • We're also busy reworking the Main Character's personality - we want him to be more dependent on the player's choices, allowing you to decide how other characters will remember you.
  • Additionally, we're working on a new character (whose name was recently chosen on Patreon), "Journey", and new NSFW scenes related to them.
  • Unfortunately, our programmer got sick this week, which slowed down development slightly. However, he has already recovered, and we hope to be able to please you with new content as soon as possible.
Also, a small hotfix 0.1.4.7.2 is released today (thanks for
@Devil King99), which fixes a bug that could cause Victoria's story to get stuck. You can download new version in .

WildPear

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2024
9.png
Hey everyone! Finally, our entire team (artist and programmer) is back in good health and working hard on a new update.
  • We're releasing version 1.4.7 for general access today.
  • It will be available to all our "Student" tier Patrons in a week.

We are grateful for your and - the project continues to develop only thanks to you.

What's new in version 1.4.9:
  • Enhanced NSFW Scenes: All NSFW scenes have been reworked and expanded with descriptive text for a more immersive and engaging experience.
  • Audrey Scene Split: The variable scene with Audrey has been divided into two separate scenes, placed at different points in the story for better narrative flow.
  • Improved Lilian Animation: One of the scenes with Lilian has received a new and improved animation.
  • Audio Overhaul: The audio core has been rewritten to ensure smooth music transitions and more intuitive volume control.
  • Bug Fixes: Several typos in the text have been corrected, and an error that occurred when opening the message history in the Pensieve has been fixed.
Sneak Peek: Adventure Mode
We'd also like to share a small spoiler about the new "Adventure" mode, which is currently under active development.
photo_2024-05-10_20-35-09.jpg photo_2024-05-10_20-55-14.jpg

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Thank you very much for tellng us what got changed.

Its too bad we wont see the secretary girl from the start anymore. she was really cute... at least much cuter than that journalist woman...

Last edited:

WildPear

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2024
next update will be have anal ?
Yes, we will add anal sex in the future. However, I can't say exactly when. (Maybe within the next patch or so.)
Thank you very much to tellng us what got changed.

Its too bad we wont see the secretary girl from the start anymore. she was really cute... at least much cuter than that journalist woman...
The Secretary will return along with the "commission from the Ministry."

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Im going to post my 5* review in this forum for new people. This method helped a lot of ppl already:
"
The art is very lovely and the mature women have the right curves. They mostly look really sexy that im really digging it.

This game is.. something different. The material grinding is not too grindy, so you will be able to unlock stuff fast enough, that you wont get bored or annoyed (yet).
The quest walkthrough line felt a bit clunky. I had to click waaay too much for looking everything up IMO.

Some girls look really fine, while others look.. okaish to... "i dont care for your plot, im just finishing your quests for complete sake"

For now im giving it 5* to boost the game a bit, because im expecting a good development from the dev, so im quite positiv that this will become much better later on.

Good luck and much fun with this game dear Dev-nim! "

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hello, I've enjoyed this game so far, but I had a question if you don't mind. Do you plan on putting any futa/trans content in the game? I ask because it's my main fetish. I understand that it's not for everyone so if you aren't I understand. I figured that I would at least ask.

WildPear

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2024
Went down the comment section to see if the devs are active on answering.. Oh my I was pleasantly surprised! Good job and nice game too!
Looks like a great looking game. Immo let it cook for a bit longer...
Thank you, we are happy you enjoyed our game!

Im going to post my 5* review in this forum for new people. This method helped a lot of ppl already:
"
The art is very lovely and the mature women have the right curves. They mostly look really sexy that im really digging it.

This game is.. something different. The material grinding is not too grindy, so you will be able to unlock stuff fast enough, that you wont get bored or annoyed (yet).
The quest walkthrough line felt a bit clunky. I had to click waaay too much for looking everything up IMO.

Some girls look really fine, while others look.. okaish to... "i dont care for your plot, im just finishing your quests for complete sake"

For now im giving it 5* to boost the game a bit, because im expecting a good development from the dev, so im quite positiv that this will become much better later on.

Good luck and much fun with this game dear Dev-nim! "
Thank you, we will keep striving to improve! Which characters felt just "okaish" to you? We are gathering feedback and periodically rework elements based on it.

Hello, I've enjoyed this game so far, but I had a question if you don't mind. Do you plan on putting any futa/trans content in the game? I ask because it's my main fetish. I understand that it's not for everyone so if you aren't I understand. I figured that I would at least ask.
We will definitely add futanari – anything is possible in the magical world! However, its priority will depend on the suggestions of our Patreon supporters.

Dec 3, 2018
Gallery Unlocker

Features:
  • Unlocks all available scenes in the gallery, does not modify your save files
  • Should work with upcoming versions

Installation:
  • Unpack into game folder (where .exe file is located)
  • Run the game. First run may be slow, please wait

Download Link: Pixeldrain

I'm basically collecting (y) on F95 instead of working real job, so I'd really appreciate if you'd left a like on this post so I can continue making questionable life decisions
Currently not working as of latest update

tonyarbano

Mar 25, 2018
Gallery Unlocker

Features:
  • Unlocks all available scenes in the gallery, does not modify your save files
  • Should work with upcoming versions

Installation:
  • Unpack into game folder (where .exe file is located)
  • Run the game. First run may be slow, please wait

Download Link: Pixeldrain

I'm basically collecting (y) on F95 instead of working real job, so I'd really appreciate if you'd left a like on this post so I can continue making questionable life decisions
download link doesnt work for me, someone else having the same issue?

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes