Unity Magic Academy [v0.1.4.7.2] [WildPear Games]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Ravas

Jan 27, 2018
i talked to the inn keeper for the quest where you talk to inn keeper but cant leave the conversation

Last edited:

Shin3rbock

May 9, 2019
Super excited for this one. Been a content drought lately. Looks great and I love that the dev is active in the forum. I hope they add anal and ass-licking

nema_doma

Oct 30, 2023
Looks good so far.
A male MC that is not driven by his dick alone, but is ready to go if the opportunity presents itself actually feel correct here. After all we have a job here and our head is on the line.
He's definitely underprepared but seems competent enough for the entire plan to have a slim chance to work in the end.
But I guess it all depends on how you choose to write it.
(Just please don't make him into an Agent 17 style of MC...)

Keep up the good work =)

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Thank you, we are happy you enjoyed our game!

Thank you, we will keep striving to improve! Which characters felt just "okaish" to you? We are gathering feedback and periodically rework elements based on it.

We will definitely add futanari – anything is possible in the magical world! However, its priority will depend on the suggestions of our Patreon supporters.

Thank you, we will keep striving to improve! Which characters felt just "okaish" to you? We are gathering feedback and periodically rework elements based on it.

We will definitely add futanari – anything is possible in the magical world! However, its priority will depend on the suggestions of our Patreon supporters.
Ok, thank you for replying.

Reactions: WildPear

WildPear

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2024
i talked to the inn keeper for the quest where you talk to inn keeper but cant leave the conversation
Which version of the game are you using? (it is listed in the main menu). Have you tried restarting the game and loading the save again?

Super excited for this one. Been a content drought lately. Looks great and I love that the dev is active in the forum. I hope they add anal and ass-licking
Thank you, we will try to get better. We heard about anal and recorded it - it will be a priority.

Looks good so far.
A male MC that is not driven by his dick alone, but is ready to go if the opportunity presents itself actually feel correct here. After all we have a job here and our head is on the line.
He's definitely underprepared but seems competent enough for the entire plan to have a slim chance to work in the end.
But I guess it all depends on how you choose to write it.
(Just please don't make him into an Agent 17 style of MC...)

Keep up the good work =)
Thank you, we are pleased to hear that. :)

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

Thanks for the reply and your enthusiasm to improve your game! Unfortunately i tend to only keep my save files after finishing a game, so I will def write it down the next time I download this game!

WildPear

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2024
Hey everyone! The voting period for the first boss in "Journey" mode has ended.

As a reminder, different support tiers have a different number of votes - we implemented this system to show our appreciation to those who support us with a larger sum.

Here are the results:

• Race: Ice Elf won with 22 votes (73%).
  • Class: Monk won with 21 votes (47%).
However, this victory was secured due to the number of votes, while the majority of people actually voted for Cleric. Therefore, we've decided that the "Ice Elf Cleric" will be a regular character you can encounter during your adventures, while the "Ice Elf Monk" will become a boss with a unique scene after defeating her.

We also want to express our gratitude to everyone who supports us on and - thanks to you, we were able to hire another artist who will help us speed up the development of the adventure map.

We've already started working on the characters chosen through voting and will include them in the next release.

image.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hey everyone! The voting period for the first boss in "Journey" mode has ended.

As a reminder, different support tiers have a different number of votes - we implemented this system to show our appreciation to those who support us with a larger sum.

Here are the results:

• Race: Ice Elf won with 22 votes (73%).
  • Class: Monk won with 21 votes (47%).
However, this victory was secured due to the number of votes, while the majority of people actually voted for Cleric. Therefore, we've decided that the "Ice Elf Cleric" will be a regular character you can encounter during your adventures, while the "Ice Elf Monk" will become a boss with a unique scene after defeating her.

We also want to express our gratitude to everyone who supports us on and - thanks to you, we were able to hire another artist who will help us speed up the development of the adventure map.

We've already started working on the characters chosen through voting and will include them in the next release.

View attachment 3654635
i didnt vote because i believe those were patreon only, but cleric def feels better than monk ngl, so tyvm for that decision

WildPear

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2024
i didnt vote because i believe those were patreon only, but cleric def feels better than monk ngl, so tyvm for that decision
I think they're both pretty cool. A Cleric could act as party support, and a Cleric boss would have some minions for protection. And a Monk is just a more unusual warrior type that is rarely used. It will be interesting to implement.

Reactions: Jeycii_
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes