RPGM - Completed - Magic Swordswoman Lapis [Final] [Karaage Company]

1. 1.00 star(s)

any name you wish & !used

there are flash games that are more interesting than this

All I got is the first preview image, long transition animations, and a really boring game. I don't know if the game bugged but the first preview image is the only scene I got. I saw no tutorial/intro scenes. And as others pointed out there is no ending. So the whole game is just one scene with barely any change after 15 game days. There also isn't that much you can do in there. BORING!!!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Tentacle-san

I like this game...

But while playing it, I felt like there was always something missing. The heroine resets to her cold self after every day, making you feel like she never gets used to the training, resulting in your only measure of progression to be the numbers that tick up every so often.

I found myself progressing day after day chasing what meagre dialogue she would spit out that gave an indication of her acceptance level, which is tied to the climax bar... one cuckhold of a system.
    The climax bar takes an eternity to fill up, and once you do, she kinda quivers for a bit before the day ends. An abrubt end to something good.

But you know what else takes an eternity?
    The injections.
    During animations if you choose to pump more juice, the heroine kinda pauses like a bad actor, while the unskippable tentacles slowly unfurl to pump whatever cocktail you picked. Then she continues on as if nothing happened.

Jarring to say the least.

Overall, this feels like an incomplete SLG that could've been fixed with a couple more variations of animations to portray the slow corruption, and an endless mode.

It's a meh game. But at least the art and moans are good!