Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.5] [UMAI NEKO]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
Pretty much yeah. I mean she got a pretty substancial amount of cg’s so honestly its a little hard to be disappointed. Some of those cg’s looked pretty bad tho, so if you petition the dev hard enough they might remake some of them but I wouldn’t expect a sequel for a while.
Yeah, but it won't be the same thing anymore, since they changed the art style as you can see in the last cg of fairy heart and the last ones of sakura r too, they are good but it's completely different...though maybe that wouldn't be bad either...

usernamea

Jun 5, 2019
Yeah, but it won't be the same thing anymore, since they changed the art style as you can see in the last cg of fairy heart and the last ones of sakura r too, they are good but it's completely different...though maybe that wouldn't be bad either...
Who knows, the new main artstyle might not be the one we saw in the Sakura R updates. The new game had a different artstyle; unless they're suddenly changing it, it looks like we're gonna keep getting different levels of art throughout the games. At least that's what I'd expect from dev cause even in the old games there never seemed to be any consistency in the quality of the cgs. Sometimes it'd be one art style, next update another. Others times the cgs look like they were made in a day, other times they had good ass animation for no reason.
Really, who they hell knows what'll happen a year from now.

Nov 4, 2018
Judging from Umai Neko's release cadence, Fairy Flower will be complete by the end of the year.

September: Stage 6 CG
October: Stage 6 Boss
November: Stage 6 Boss CG

usernamea

Jun 5, 2019
Judging from Umai Neko's release cadence, Fairy Flower will be complete by the end of the year.

September: Stage 6 CG
October: Stage 6 Boss
November: Stage 6 Boss CG
Provided the dev doesn't take a month to work on something else, yeah the game is just about done. Kinda disappointing imo but hey here's hoping he'll come back to it in the future.

RobThom88

Sep 24, 2021
Neko's games are perfectly to the point and sexy.

But is no controller support NECCISARY?

Is that just a weird Japanese creative decision?

chinhharuka

May 22, 2019

magical angel fairy princess 0.01(test)
+no cg
I thought she had a sword in one of her first sneak-peek,

in the combat gifs of the latest post i can't see any, that's dissapointing :|

MhiaSummers

Jan 20, 2018
Is there a downlink for the test version of the new princess? magical angel fairy princess 0.01(test) , or there are no H-scenes yet?

Last edited:

MhiaSummers

Jan 20, 2018
Where is the link for Fairy Heart? The link I see are for flower

found the link for heart 2.4 but the link is removed

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes