Updated: 09-05-2023
Game on F95: Magical Family: Laboratory
Game/Creator: LMDC-luck / / /
Modder:LOVENP
Mod Version: v0.25
Game Version:v0.25
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

01.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Am I the only one who is getting a lot of missing picture error messages as soon as the aunt has arrived?:unsure:
According to the dev "It could be due to a difference between the Incest patch and game versions."

Reactions: loigejuca

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Am I the only one who is getting a lot of missing picture error messages as soon as the aunt has arrived?:unsure:
According to the dev "It could be due to a difference between the Incest patch and game versions."
It seems all this ic patch does is rename people. I don't really see how it could affect the aunt showing up, it doesn't seem to be one of those mods that completely or partially rewrite scenes. So there should be no reason for there to be missing images, unless the game is corrupt, or you actual save is corrupt or something. Other than that you might want to ask the dev to look into his game, because usually when there are missing images, it's the dev who hasn't put them in scene, either because they forgot or there are problems. I also wish someone would create some kind of patch to remove those stupidly large side character images because they are super annoying. I can usually just remove the offending images out of the image folder, but then it leaves text complaining there are missing images, usually doesn't affect the main image.

Last edited:
Reactions: bcool

private83

Aug 9, 2021
It seems all this ic patch does is rename people. I don't really see how it could affect the aunt showing up, it doesn't seem to be one of those mods that completely or partially rewrite scenes. So there should be no reason for there to be missing images, unless the game is corrupt, or you actual save is corrupt or something. Other than that you might want to ask the dev to look into his game, because usually when there are missing images, it's the dev who hasn't put them in scene, either because they forgot or there are problems. I also wish someone would create some kind of patch to remove those stupidly large side character images because they are super annoying. I can usually just remove the offending images out of the image folder, but then it leaves text complaining there are missing images, usually doesn't affect the main image.
I have the same, but the error is not about missing images... The error is from the mod it seems, as this file does not exist in the original game

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
Same error here
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: 'sname'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "rpy/v0.25/280423_diningroom01.rpyc", line 22, in script
  File "D:\Descargas\a jugarrrr\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Descargas\a jugarrrr\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Descargas\a jugarrrr\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1251, in __call__
    who = self.prefix_suffix("who", self.who_prefix, who, self.who_suffix)
  File "D:\Descargas\a jugarrrr\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "D:\Descargas\a jugarrrr\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\Descargas\a jugarrrr\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
  File "D:\Descargas\a jugarrrr\MagicalFamilyLaboratory-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
KeyError: 'sname'

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Tue May  9 20:00:24 2023

Reactions: Jicomir

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Thanks! No Idea what the reason was, but now with the actual version it does not happen anymore.

Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 2605741

Overview:
Magical Family Laboratory v0.25:Incest Mod​

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

View attachment 2523299 View attachment 2523300
up pls ^^

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
up pls ^^
Doubt it, they will probably want to wait a day or so for the "final" version to come out, this is just a beta....

Announcement: We have encountered an issue where one of our new characters requires the animation and static images related to her to be redone. Below, you will find a comparison of the chest area between the original introductory animation we created for her and the redesigned version.

[Include visual comparison of the chest area]
View attachment 2790020

Recently, we made some improvements to her character design, making her appearance fuller and better aligned with her role. However, during this process, we inadvertently overlooked the need to update the existing animations and images, resulting in a noticeable difference between the old and new designs.

To address this, we are committed to diligently rectifying the animations and images to ensure consistency throughout the game. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight.

As a result of these necessary adjustments, we have decided to postpone the official release by 3 days, moving it from Sunday to Wednesday. This additional time will allow us to implement the required changes and deliver a more refined and coherent experience for our players.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
View attachment 2605741

Overview:
Magical Family Laboratory v0.25:Incest Mod​

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

View attachment 2523299 View attachment 2523300
update this please.

Reactions: SuppaM0 and Punto

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
This is just the "beta" they might wait till tomorrow/next for full release, there might be some script changes etc.

You can load the game and see it's a beta in the bottom right corner.
Yeah and it seems this doesn't have any new content.I am not using any patch and it is saying new content will be available in official 0.3.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
This is just the "beta" they might wait till tomorrow/next for full release, there might be some script changes etc.

You can load the game and see it's a beta in the bottom right corner.
so where is version 2.5 of the game to download so I can match game with patch ?

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
My quick and dirty edit to make a 3.0beta version was done for myself but saw other people asking about it, I tested it and had no bugs/errors etc so thought I'd put it here in case others wanted to try it out.

If by posting this file I have broken some rule, or if the mod creator asks me to I will remove this patch upon request :)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes