RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

_ptp_

May 14, 2021
А есть у кого нибудь сохранения с полным прохождением и карт сценами ?

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Does the new updates have a new contents?
Can confirm it does but its content that was allowed for subscribers so it might be a couple months old.

It extends the Recollection Room and you have couple more characters to interact with. One contains the Demi-human Vs Risty so it takes place where she squares off against Risty as Luna retreats with her friend. Of course, this isnt translated because obviously its new. So just wait for those new segments to be put under translation

Theres also the purple witch against the fetish artist. You have to beat her first to get to the main battle. You get a simple restraint on the first battle but on the 2nd she uses her portrait mirror her and of course I dont need to explain what that entails. Beating her is a little hard because its all in Japanese and you dont know her move set

Last edited:

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
Does anyone have any information on the sequel to Luna's Adventure or additional updates for Luna's Adventure?
(i.e. Projected release dates, content summaries, etc.)

Road map so far for Luna content is;

Chinese version of Luna which will nearly be released
Steam Version of Luna (not sure if it will have any censorship or not)
Luna Mini Chapter (or mini game) This will be based on the Sisters which were the first main boss battles. Im not sure if you will control the sisters, Luna or some other girl escaping the Sisters

Lastly, a sequel to Luna which is supposedly set 6 months after the first one. From my understanding a rough storyboard has been done, possibly some rough drafts for new enemies, new scenes, characters but Luna 2 is still early stages of development. Im guessing its either a 1-man band or a team of 2 - 3 people working on it.

There's zero information on Luna 2 other what Iv mentioned. As for release date its still unknown but I believe mid - late 2025. Possibly early 2026 depending on IRL events like natural disasters, family problems, illness etc.

Hate to say it but its still a long way away. Only minor content for Luna 1 gets released but its only extra battles you see in the recollection room. Luna 1 is more or less complete apart from its Chin/Western release via Steam

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes