RPGM Complete Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
RJ313695_ana_img_main.png
Overview
This is a world where magic exists.
Luna, who grew up with the great witch Soleil, is now an accomplished witch (?).
Pure, innocent, and free-spirited Luna's little adventures and the many mishaps she encounters.
Release Date: 24-02-2023
Developer: namaste koboo
Censored: Yes
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Length: 5-8 hours
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Latest Patch File for V1.09 (Last updated July 25th)

To install:
take the folders and file inside, insert them into full game's folder and allow them to overwrite everything.

How good is this MTL: Text was put through 3 Machine translation tools. DeepL, Sugoi and ChatGPT. Either best result was used or some manual tweaking was done to improve it. The game also got a full proofread pass. The whole process in total took like 5 months. So it should be of reasonable quality.

Last edited:

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Thank you for your work! I had also a badly MTL version but this one is better. Nice to see more bondage games here!

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
Ohhh, this really cool.

Really love the bondage games, even if they are niche. Been watching this game for a while actually.

Thanks for the translation!

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Ohhh, this really cool.

Really love the bondage games, even if they are niche. Been watching this game for a while actually.

Thanks for the translation!
You're welcome, hopefully I've done a good enough job on MTL for it to not be too distracting.

Glitchy Waffle

Jan 26, 2021
You're welcome, hopefully I've done a good enough job on MTL for it to not be too distracting.
You did a really good job, thank you!
I hope there will be something similar when the full game eventually releases, some of the things that the creator has been posting look really good.

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
Question: I'm stuck on the 2nd dark elf. How do I prevent her from doing transfer damage to the knight?

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
If I remember right you need to have Elf's Ring equipped and use the ability that comes with it.
Where do I find that? I got something called Mysterious Ring and Mysterious Stone Fragment. I did see something flashing in the jail cell, but I do not know how to access it.

12asdasdasd34

Jun 25, 2020
Where do I find that? I got something called Mysterious Ring and Mysterious Stone Fragment.
Did you talk to a Fairy that wants a carrot and did you give her a carrot?
One of the friendly fairies gives it after you do an errand for them. I don't remember exactly which one.

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
From what I understand, not really. The paid versions consist of single fights/mechanics of the game to test.
Anyone have any of the paid single-battle demos that they want to share while we wait for the game to be released?

weisshexe

Aug 3, 2018
I'm guessing it didn't come out in August? Did they change the date for it to come out?

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
I'm guessing it didn't come out in August? Did they change the date for it to come out?
Ah, yeah. Developer got sick during spring-early summer and had trouble recovering IIRC.
You can check the developer news .

In a nutshell, chapters 2 out of 5 are finished and in the demo, the rest is nearly completed too.
Chap 3 just needs couple of finishing touches, the other two are like 70ish % done? They posted a more detailed summaryon 20th August in the link.

They were working on other stuff, not only chapters, like permanent bad end state at the end, QoL and other features while also teasing unreleased content.

lemoncake

Sep 30, 2017
Microsoft Defender block it.
This happened to me as well. I think you need to unzip the file with your system language sat to japanese, then it will run. Alternatively you can use Bandizip's code page freature to unzip it without changing your system language.

Reactions: Rosvos86

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
Very excited for the full release. Art may be a little etchy sketchy but Luna is cute and the dev has put effort into the game.

Edit: TYSM for MTL, can draw context from some scenes just based on what's going on and the character's faces but it's always nice to have something to read for even more context.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes