• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Complete - Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes[1.09][namaste koboo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mattress

It would be hard to do better than this game (the author himself knows this, as he's afraid that the sequel won't be as good as the first), because it does a lot of things incredibly well. The erotic side is very well integrated into the gameplay, in other games every encounter is a pain in the ass, here you can't wait to face each new enemy. Each one is bursting with personality, has its own pattern and a different way of binding, so as well as being hot, it's just fun to play with. I don't know if the OSTs are original to the game, but they're all catchy and bring a well-constructed game world to life. The story is simple but well done, and it's impossible to not get attached to the various characters like Luna and Rico, so much so that I feel guilty about putting them through all that bondage (but just a little:4Head:). The post-game for both the good and the bad ending is another positive aspect, the latter being very challenging but satisfying if you manage to progress between failures.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MinhDucYB

This is technically a puzzle game, not your usual turn based button mashing, and well I like it. I wish it could have better skip option though since you will lose a lot here and the capture scene took so long
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Rosvos86

This is truly one of the best bondage game I have ever played! I believe this might become one of the "classics" like Didnapper and A Drow's Life. While being a standard RPG Maker game, it still has a unique art style and game mechanics that makes it for a totally different experience from many other bondage games I have played. Of course this game features A LOT of bondage and restraints but another very frequent fetish is forced climaxes. There are other minor fetishes related to bondage like lesbian domination, sex toys, latex, tentacles and more... (unfortunately not enough foot fetish but you can't have everything in life). This content is distributed throughout 5 main chapters plus an addional post game bonus chapter and a really big Game Over Dungeon with more than 20 enemies!
    The bondage content is delivered, like many other games of this type, also through extended game over's sequences (against the final bosses) and various bondage scenes in later chapters, however the main focus for bondage content is the "restraint progression" during fights; Luna will get tied up in different ways up by the enemies she fights and the various original "restraints" she gets to experience wil progress during the fight until she is forced to cum if she doesn't get out from them early. These restraints progressions kinda become more lame in the later chapters but I guess the game would have taken more years in development.
    The story and the characters have you typical "magical girls" vibes which are pretty good imo. I especially liked the main protagonist Luna, always solar and brave, but the side characters and antagonists are also a very well characterised and designed.
    The gameplay is quite easy to understand as it is your typical RPG Maker experience although with more attention to Boss Fights which require particular (and difficult) strategies to beat them (the later Bosses become quite a challenge, especially if you are underleveled). The Game Over Dungeon is also almost impossible to beat so I had to cheat in order to complete it which is a shame for otherwise pretty balanced game.
    The game currently has an amazing edited MTL from Chapter1 to Chapter 4 and unedited MTL for the rest of the game. If you want the best experience you can get I raccomend waiting the full translation but the game is still so good to experience even at the current state.
    I found no game breaking bugs in my playthrough.
    Overall an amazing, almost perfect bondage game which I will not stop raccomending to the fans of this particular H-Game genre.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Bondage Queen

Fantastic game, and my personal favorite H-game I've played. The creator knows what's the good part about these battlefuck games, and doesn't waste your time with other crap. You are always being presented with new situations and new h-content. It's always introducing new characters and perils - the quality of the game, in my opinion, actually improves at it goes, rather than dropping off like many others.

H-Content (5/5)
    This is a lesbian, bondage-centric game - if you don't like those, you won't like this, but if you do like those , you'll love this. The thing that shocked me the most is just how MUCH bondage there is, and how freely the game throws its content at you. There are always new enemies inflicting new bondages and punishments, there is always a new environment, and there is always a new boss. The game clearly tells you when defeat will give you a scene, and there is always a save point right outside the area, so you never waste your time and you never have to wonder if you're missing a bunch of content.

Gameplay (4/5)
    As usual with an rpgmaker game, the gameplay is the weakest part. But it's by no means bad, and more importantly, doesn't waste your time with drawn out or overnumerous fights. The bosses can even be pretty interesting to beat, especially later on in the game when you have a lot of moves and options, and need to figure out how to beat to avoid the boss's special restraining moves, for example. Overall, the game is easy but just hard enough to remain engaging.

H-Integration (5/5) (How well H-content and Gameplay mix)
    This is the game's super strong point. You don't have to go out of your way to get h-content, you are constantly being immersed in it - every enemy has it's own battle restraint which progresses through multiple stages and is basically a scene unto itself which unfolds during the battle. Since avoiding and escaping restraint is dice-based, you can't just super easily avoid or negate everything - you WILL get restrained as you play, both in combat and from other scenarios. Of all games I've played, this one has the best pacing both in terms of gameplay and in terms of the rate and consistency at which you obtain new H-content.

Note, the translation I'm playing is unedited MTL past chapter 3, which is a pretty noticeable drop in quality but still very serviceable.

I think the creator of this game deserves a lot of credit (and also the translater<3).