RPGM - Completed - Magical Girl - Magical Girl Breasty [v1.08] [Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You]

1. 5.00 star(s)

virtt

This game was made by a literal sex demon affiliated with illuminati or some shit and you can't tell me otherwise because,

Art 911/69
    WHAT THE FUCK MAN it's so fucking sweet like holy shit, I know that I was malding in the thread replies because I thought they changed the artist. Turns out it was not the case. The standing picture made me think that they did (and in my defense, it is goddamn ugly), but after actually playing the game, the vibe is similar to their previous game. A fucking MASTERPIECE. AND, AND, NIPPLE TWEAK ANIMATIONS IS SO FUCKING HOT OH MAH GA I CANTFUCKINGSTRESSTHISENOU-

Plot 420/69
    Classic LPULY. The slow burn. The slow fucking burn is so working on me it started doing some overtime. Chigusa slowly building a loving, caring, and MASSIVE reverse harem while being an absolute dumfuck is sooo self-insert-able ...wholesome. Yeah, good for her I'd say, haha... god i wish that were me The story in itself is uninspired to say the least. Like, the big stereotypical magical girl. Shit is just kinda overused, but for a hentai game? It's good enough. It's MTL, but basic japanese skill, blah blah, you get the idea. Some mistranslation does made me giggle though. Ahn - Bean paste, I've done it - I goofed, pronoun mixing, and "spreading my dick".

Gameplay 5/5
    Massive W. Really fun and unique. I tried playing on hard the first time and I'm raking my brain out to try to unstuck myself. Unfortunately, the miss RNG is pissing me off so I switched to "slug". That and I'm a scrub at strategy games. Yes, I am a dumbass, yet I still enjoy playing and strategizing the attack, positioning, and skill building part. Definitely worth playing. More so if you like those type of games.

TL;DR
    Balls drained. Mastapiss. 9999999/5
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Sab0teur

A fun game. Good but not perfect.
    It's a rare occurence when the gameplay is better than the H-content. The fighting system is quite unique and for some days I played this game solely because I enjoyed the gameplay. In many ways, it's a bit like an X-com game. There's a ton of RNG involved but it's a lot of fun, and hard difficulty is a nice challenge. The biggest problem with gameplay are unskippable cutscenes - when you're on your 10th mission try, holding ctrl for two minutes to get through some dialogue is infuriating.

When it comes to H-content, I found it a bit weak and excessive. It's a slow corruption game; in theory it sounds great but in practice didn't work for me. The progress has stages and you have to get through a lot of the same thing over and over. It actually felt like too much scenes. The art is good but the girl wasn't my cup of tea.

One thing to note - very long game. I dropped it when I was about 10-12 hours in and in theory it should take about 15-20 hours to complete
  3. 5.00 star(s)

desplazamiento

for me is a 5
    I never do reviews, but all the Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You games are the only ones I have played more than 4 times.
    Lovely was never characterized by having a good story... so you can't expect much from that.
    does when it comes to exhibitionism does VERY well. (fan of that here)
    As for corruption, this installment is more venebolent, it does not need as much grinding as its previous installments...
    As for the art, the protagonist... hot, yes but repetitive at certain points.
    something that adds up and that not many games have, that is, they have given life to the character sheet, you can see quite a few things and that is always pleasant (that personally for me, adds a star) that's why 5 stars, but 4 I think too which is a more than acceptable grade
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Papaco Schneider

Above average. Certainly better than most of those copy paste JRPGs that spawns from DLS, and also better than most of WEG patreon scams that have the ugliest models ever conceived and after 8 years of development are still in 00.1v pre-alpha techupdate soon™. That being said, I don't like this game but I can recognize its qualities taking its competition in mind, and that's why I give it a 7/10 rating.

For me, the MC is not attractive nor interesting in any way shape or form, I don't like her personality and even her posture is a boner-killer.

And while the combat is much better than what you usually find in most RPGs (that old style set by default in the RPG Maker) with upgrade itens and skill trees, where you can see that a good effort was put in to it, I still find it boring and slow.

The game as a whole is slow, taking around 20 hours to complete, and you will only get the real sex scenes at the end of the run, until there only teasing. While hating the blueballing I have to recognize the good quality of the art and the good number of scenes - even though they are mostly slightly variation from one to another.

But what truly made me gave up in this game is the translation, it is terrible, got me killed a bunch of times and made me skip scenes and dialogues because they just don't make any sense . Obviously, I didn't take this in account when giving my score because its not the game's fault, and I know the translator tried his best, so if you are interested in the game wait for a better translation.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

dhenfreitas

Quite a pleasant surprise.
    Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You is a fantastic studio, but I thought i wouldn't see another game from them in a while...
    Grace was fantastic, and I don't think it sold this well...
    Magical Girl Breasty felt like a downgrade in some aspects, and an upgrade in some others...
    It has way less Live2D animations... about 98% of the game has fixed images...
    But they're flexible, at least... somewhat customizable, and is fun...
    They worked really, really hard in the story. It's very complete, and has a lot of things going on.
    The main girl has different challenges, and alternative kind of developments
    I somehow feel like they could add a couple things here and there, but I'm satisfied with whatever we have, and I'm prety sure will support this one
  6. 4.00 star(s)

liebunny

A pretty well-executed entry into the "shy/naive female MC gets corrupted into town bike"-style game. A lot of the positives/negatives about this game are really positive/negatives that are typical of this broader genre, including:

- There is lots of padding in the game because you repeat similar scenes with higher levels of corruption.
    - Because of the need to raise corruption for the MC to engage in any explicit conduct, the sexual payoff of the game is extremely backloaded, where by the end she is just repeatedly having group sex with different groups of guys.
    - Lots of generic, faceless men with no personalities and reused CGs. Basically no other women are featured in the game in any meaningful capacity.
    - The corruption follows a fairly typical route, from becoming an exhibitionist to normal sex acts to pregnancy content.

I'll also add that these sorts of games do have varying levels of "creepiness" to them, from various sorts of nonconsensual interactions. Thankfully for me at least this game was on the nicer side of this spectrum.

I'll also note that I kinda like how the RPG system worked here - I played on the easiest mode which is supposed to trivialize it, but I had never seen a Final Fantasy Tactics-style RPGMaker game before... I wonder how long that's been possible? But the basic mechanics seemed neat enough, where you had like repeatable battles that could unlock new scenes in various ways. My one complaint is that either the RPG mechanics are very grindy or I just did not understand how to do them correctly - easy mode gives you some massive boosts but as I got towards the endgame this advantage had begun to fade and it seemed like the only way to level up your character would involve doing the repeatable battles many, many times. Which is exactly what I wanted to avoid. Assuming I'm correct, the dev should make the easy mode bonuses scale better into the late game.

Also, the current machine translation is pretty bad, and many parts of the UI are untranslated entirely. No one plays these games for their amazing writing, but I hope this is improved later. I've giving this 4 stars on the assumption that the translation will eventually be improved, otherwise I would give it 3.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

linksterboy

Excellent corruption storyline.

Lines are short and not walls of text, but also enough to make it not a scene viewer.

There is interaction between the lewdness and the battles, that makes it not a complete disconnect between the two main parts of the game. The battles are pretty fun, but there are difficulties that seem reasonably tuned for making it still fun depending on how much you want to interact with the combat. I played through on easy, and didnt really have to grind, but there is also slug, which would mean even less combat.

A must for magical girl corruption fans.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Athia

This game realy stays in the same style as the other games from " Lovely Pretty Ultra Loving You ", but with a glaring difference that honestly made it a thousand time better to me : The heroine this time is kinda willing to let the corruption get to herself. I felt much more immersed than with the previous two titles, being Princess of Zeven and Grace of the Labyrinth Town, because of that, as it gives the story much more sense in my opinion.

The game relies heavily on the exhibitionism side, turning slowly into a full on free use.

And it also fix one big downside i had with this dev's game, being they were much, much too long with way too much scenes that were the same. They're very well made in my opinion, but in the previous titles, it felt pretty tiring to have the same 4 scene on repeat for the next hour and a half. This one, the thresholds feel much, much lower, there's not as much scene (and it's surprisingly an upside), and the settings are still as varried and with a similar or higher quality.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Alsaeroci

This game has unique gameplay thanks to it's straight-forward ux design. The available scenes are displayed, the map is easy to maneuver, and the progression is smooth.
    Also a huge plus is that there are no mobs that attack you out of nowhere, you can move on to bosses without wasting time on useless mobs. But the best thing about it, is that you almost don't need to fight mobs because you're not exploring a map replenished with them, you get an event that you can quickly clear and you don't get bored of.
    The art is practically perfect. From perfect shapes, to breasts, to hot scenes, the only downside is the censorship.
    The amount of scenes are technically a lot, but de facto not very much. Most of the time you watch the same scene in different contexts, which isn't really a bad thing, because it keeps up with the pace of the game, and different contexts can make the same scene just as enjoyable.
    With all that said, this game is one of the best games ever made.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

rontantes

If you liked the other big game by this studio (Pregcess Zeven), you're really going to like this game.

This is a slow burn corruption/exhibitionism game where you have a handful of events that slowly level up from showing skimpy clothing and underwear to topless, naked and so on further. The gameplay loop is similar to Zeven in that there are effectively 'tiers' of h-stuff and exposure, and between each tier there are rpg mechanics with clothing loss. (This can mostly be skipped with game settings, but I found myself enjoy it as well.)

So to summarize:
    Exhibitionism/corruption content: 10/10 (absolutely top notch and one of hte best games in this genre hands down)
    Gameplay: 8/10 (worth playing on hard/easy mode as it is fun, but it sometimes feels a tad orthogonal)
    Story: 10/10 (you are a superhero powered by exhibitionism; great premise)
    Translation: 9/10 (you'll never forget that this is MTL due to some awkward phrasing, but there are zero sentences where you won't understand what they mean)
    Length: 10/10 (tens of hours of gameplay)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

maquim01

I've played this game a couple of times, so I think I like it.

I like the premise where the protagonist is slowly corrupted and her corruption makes sense in the narrative. I like that the game distorts the notion of mahou shoujo, where the protagonist's sexual desires work to regain her magic.

For an RPGM it is very complete and presents a good variety of attacks, skills and strategies... So if you are looking for an RPG where you just have to press a specific button... it won't be in this game.

The game features MANY Hentai scenes and the most varied. Do you want to see the protagonist being attacked by the school team? Do you want to see her being humiliated in the city? Being shown on the street, in the pool, being exposed by secret accounts on the internet? It has all this and a little more.

Perhaps the biggest problem some people may have with the game is the fact that there is a lot of text for the cutscenes. So if you just want to see the scenes, but without reading the situation, I think you'll miss a big part of the narrative.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Oakkom

Really good as far as RPGM erogames go.
    The combat is fun and surprisingly deep and difficult, however participation is optional, nothing is stopping you from lowering the difficulty, and only bothering to do so when its story related fights...

H "scenes" are plenty, but do be warned that not in the sense that there's tons of art, the game will be reusing the same art over and over across multiple different scenarios, so if READING isn't your thing and just looking for art, might wanna look elsewhere, the art is gorgeous, but there's not much as the scene count would lead you to believe...

The best part of the game is certainly the corruption progression aspect of it, it is really slow and well done, you won't run into the corruption game killer of the girl turning into a whore overnight.

Were the scenes less repetitive and the combat more involved this definitely could've gone even further beyond, but otherwise this is a classic RPGM scene collector, nothing that you haven't seen before, but definitely worth a shot if you're a fan of this genre of RPGM games...
  13. 4.00 star(s)

glygoch

Overall I was slightly disappointed, I really liked the previous two games but:
    1. I would have hoped for a more extended H system - possibly even choosing from multiple ways to get corrupted, lose virginity, etc., but this game went in the opposite direction, it seems - there is no choice because you need to get almost all events to progress the corruption stat to next level anyway and to unlock other ones, not that they are much too different from each other.
    2. I would like a less contrived setting, but instead the setting feels even a bit weaker than in the previous games and the corruption isn't really all that noticable.
    3. I don't mind the very slow progression once again, but unfortunately many of the scenes just... feel the same. Perhaps if you had a perfect translation, it would be different, but hitting next stage is really the only time you notice a difference.
    4. Pregnancy is even less significant than before, and still just boils down to one first special scene and then running around collecting babies from everyone. Even just as a topic this also comes up for the first time only after you beat the game, with some magic contraception being there all along or something, very similar to the previous games.

If you liked the dev's previous games, this one is worth playing, I guess, but it almost feels like it came out before the last one and not after.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

godslayer

An absolute banger of a game if you are into slow corruption and big tits. I bought this when it came out and translated it with mtool and was incredibly impressed by the number of scenes, intersting combat mechanics and actual story. The amount of hentai here is insane(100 scenes+ maybe) and most of it is top tier. I won't spoil it too much but it has everything from lovey sex, to villian rape, to slow corruption to her being used by all her "friends", Definatly worth your time and one of the few games where the price felt fully justified.