RPGM Completed Magical Girl Molly [Final] [Desmond]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I think many RPGM games get lots of hate because a DEV will use it to add a ton of filler called the walking simulator filler into their game so they can draw their game out really long by forcing the player to walk everywhere.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
2 of my favourite games are done in RPGM with a couple more I enjoy so I don't hate it but it's far too early to tell if it's going to be one of the good ones yet.
Same here. I love Defenestration, Valiant Warrior Astrid, One Hour Agent, and several other RPGM titles enough to support them on Patreon. I just don't like the antique versions of the software from the days before the computer mouse, and want to encourage designers to use something more modern and a hell of a lot easier to play. Those who prefer the movement arrows can still use them, so it's win-win.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Wonder if you can walk around naked thats the only time I really like playing as female leads. lol

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i dont understand why the dev doesn't move to rpgm, now with his first game done he could learn rpgm, as its not that hard to learn. rpgvx is limited in resolution and i think we all want at least 720p. sure we can still play it but its a pity.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
i dont understand why the dev doesn't move to rpgm, now with his first game done he could learn rpgm, as its not that hard to learn. rpgvx is limited in resolution and i think we all want at least 720p. sure we can still play it but its a pity.
I wouldnt say rpgmv is easy looking at the laggy mess that some games turn into.
Or maybe its just devs that are retarded...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote