VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Magical Milfs [v1.3.2] [Miel/Cherry Kiss Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Freudian Iconoclast

I'm not giving a 5 star review based solely on the merit of the VN going a bit too strong on the impregnation fetish... But that's not a bad thing at all which is why I give it 4 stars!
    It's just that it tends to get a little old after hearing "Fertilize my eggs!" or "Knock me up!" for the millionth time. I mean the women literally speak of having every single part of their body impregnated, which for a westerner not used to such a liberal interpretation of how the human body works is a bit of a stretch. I mean, when I heard some of the women scream out "impregnate my tits!" I was a bit taken aback, but then I realized that I'm dealing with Japanese sensiblities, not Western ones.
    All in all, if someone out there has a thing for curvy, (initially) demure hormonal married milfs who get impregnated one by one by a sadistic ex-virgin with an apparently above average penis size- and who also enjoys above average art on display- then give this title a try.

BTB, Ruby surely has at least a runner up spot for the biggest milf gazongas in 18+ VN history. #TeamRuby
  2. 4.00 star(s)

assface420

The art style is decent, its pretty kinky and it doesnt have any irelewant plot or story desicions so you only have play through it once to get the whole experince which is nice. The writting is a litle ass tho, it doesnt hurt but not realy exiting. But the "wifes" got no rings so only 4 stars
  3. 3.00 star(s)

sevenguitar

3/5.

Had to take one star away because the women had no rings on them, they're supposed to be married, right?

You can't just put married women without their rings! It's like taking the soul away from a human.