VN Ren'Py Magical Restart - Development Thread

antonio1508

Mar 25, 2020
interesting first realease , i keep one eye on the game :). The female characters are cute , i liked fairies ( the red of course the most naughty haha ) , hunter girl , the power about mind control with different levels in future , and i'am waiting to see the battle system , and the new spells :D

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
These hotties seem to give people a much bigger (ahem) reaction than the current stuff I'm working on...

...am contemplating pulling a joker move. What's that? Burn down what I got, rebuild from the ground up.
hersecret012.png

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Too dark? (another person said they prefered the brighter one, above). Now going to do a test render that's brighter still just to see.
hersecret014.png

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
This is Dee (name changeable). I'm going to start a new thread with her, and featuring the details on the already in process next demo project I'm working on...maybe this one will get more than a few high fives, eh?

Magical Restart is officially in need of a Magical Restart to continue (lol) and is now on hold. Really appreciate everybody who gave feedback and tried the demo. I learned a ton, and will be applying that to this project in progress.

hersecret031.png