VN - Others - Completed - Magical Teacher: My Teacher's a Mage? [SCORE]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Sinphil

Harry Potter he isn't. The most believable part of entire story is existence of magic.

I did actually enjoy first half hour of playing, quirky over the top nonsense but quickly became repetitively tedious and characters became more and more annoying.

Every single character is obliviously self absorbed and actions are repetitive.

The MC is most annoying of them all. It is not a harem game rather he is a shared sex toy passed around at whim of women. The NTR is pathetic and repetitive, MC stands around watching fight doing absolutely nothing, female mage tries to defend him rather than keep opponent busy by using offense, despite only watching MC will then be caught by surprise and used as hostage to NTR female magician, after NTR some last minute rescue will save day.

There is only 1 romantic interest and even by end of game he hasn't even had balls to tell her.

There is some decent art but most is very simplistic and dull. No animations.

The writing is terrible especially the sex scenes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Lepricunj

I found this game quite refreshing from other typical ctrl-holding eroge . With this one the quality is much better and i particularly love the drawing type. Story is progressive and very entertaining. That being said the game is a bit short for my tastes.