Unity - Completed - Mai Hasegawa's Maid Sex Training [Final] [Almond & Big Milk]

1. 1.00 star(s)

sipsipsap

The game doesn't even have a savegame functionality. The english text shows up only after the japanese(?). So you have to click double.
    There is no options menu. The game doesn't go fullscreen unless you use borderless gaming to force it.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

massifteetees

The only good thing is the art. It's barely a game. Basically you go day by day (about 3 in total I think) clicking the same limited options to "train" her (spank her, fuck her, fellatio, and others), the next day more options are unlocked, and so on. No difference between these options other than the "animations".

Dude your don't even get to cum.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

nicod

2/10

story 0/10
    animations 7/10
    render and art2/10
    writing 3/10
    decisions 0/10
    gameplay4/10
    music 0/10
    sound/voice5/10
    sex scenes1/10
    male protagonist0/10
    total22/100 (22%)

the animations
    the point and click

Dislike
    no story
    no CGs
    no decisions to make
    boring game
    not much to do
    short game

4. 2.00 star(s)

Wandering Stranger

The game is not bad but Feels empty; Like in the story it's ok and in art it's nice but it might be the options it seems lacking in emotion and for The "phase's" They seem very slimmer to the last one, and might the might wanna add like a skip or auto in the dialog.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

smite2001

It's a bad game in many aspects. First, it is ridiculously short. I played through it in 10 minutes, maybe less.
    The stats don't matter, just click different "moves" until you can go to the next day. There is no real "training", it is just a rape simulator. I dont think there are different endings at all.
    Add to that the limited translation quality and very few choices in sex actions, and you have a disappointment at your hands.

The only reason I give this two stars instead of one is the decent art and animation quality.