VN - Others - Completed - Maid for Loving You [Final] [AZARASHI SOFTWARE, iMel]

1. 5.00 star(s)

len00

Sweet sweet Vanilla, pretty basic Vanilla story with small twists the art is very nice and the voice actress was going to town in this game, probably one of the best performances I've ever seen, even if the art is nice the sex scenes feel kina long, when you enter the endgame after the first time with her game is 90% sex with a lot of fondling and kissing.

Sadly not animated so Imma round the 9/10 to 5/5, this game needed more ass shots though we only got one one when she was giving a bj, some reverse cowgirl or pov doggystyle would have been incredible.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AmaLikeBass

W one. My reaction to this VN and its story "twist" -

J a c k p o t

While it still suffers from some rather common cons, overall it's a very wholesome & dopamine bombing love story. I'm in love.

I don't think there's a point in enumerating problems since no one in the world would care and make VNs based on this review, however they are severely outweight by the beauty of this maid, her personality and an overall atmosphere of what's hapenning.

As for H part - let's say, it's lacking. You want to jerk off, you search for something else. Scenes are just static pictures with different facial expressions and walls of text, so it's more comparable to a firetrucking book rather than a hentai manga. Voicing is W though. Text is okay.

It's a kinetic novel. You'll be greet with the one and only choice in the entire game, which is really sad.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    Aside from that fact, I've really enjoying reading this. Definitely will search for something similar.

More than 5 out of 5, but because of subjective likings, I think. Objectively... shouldn't be that good, but you must see (and maybe review) for yourself.