VN Unity Completed Maid Knight Alicia [Final] [AleCubicSoft]

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Care to share?
Roughly, block the strong attacks, buff when you can and make sure you heal when you can, followed by quick when you can. His second evade should be you charging up so you normal attack him when his defense is weakened, even if you eat the 25 HP hit.

Basically, you need to be able to endure 4 rounds of his normal attacks, aka how long your armor will last. That means maximizing the number of times you heal (and quick right after or soon after), without forgetting boosting and normal hits when you can. Shield and defend his strong attacks except on the fourth round. By then , your armor will be at one, so you cannot afford to be hit by a weak attack that will cause you to lose turns. You'll likely have to eat a strong attack and defend against the last weak hit before he start his evades, but so be it. Whe he does, boost if you can, then charge and do a special attack that should thus finish him.

May 22, 2022
View attachment 1810445

Overview:
Knight's mission is to wield his sword for justice and protect his people from demons and evildoers.
As fate would have it, these evildoers resent the knights.
Alicia is a female knight who has won many battles with her armor and sword.
One day, however, a sorcerer she once let escape casts an evil curse on her.
"The curse of armor disablement"
This curse may prove fatal for a knight, as it prevents her from equipping her armor.
However, Alicia does not lose her fighting spirit just because of this.
She manages to equip whatever she can find and heads to the sorcerer's castle by herself.
To slay him for sure this time and lift the curse put on her.
.....But the fact that the best gear that she could find was a maid's uniform is rather unfortunate.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-15
Release Date: 2022-05-14
Developer: AleCubicSoft -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - WORKUPLOAD - -

View attachment 1810460 View attachment 1810457 View attachment 1810475 View attachment 1810459 View attachment 1810474 View attachment 1810473
How do you unlock the nude version? I bought the game

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
I tried the turn numbers and ended up dying
Then you did something wrong, even if I do not know where. I just redid it and won.

The main strategy is really that you must be able to survive 4 rounds of his normal attacks. Heal followed by quick right after. Block his strong attacks. Boost when he do Atk/Def because you do less damage anyway. And obviously, defend against dispel attempts.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Really shitty game.
Combat is aweful only based on knowing all the enemy attacks and RNG.
Story is like 3 introduction sentences.... what a joke.

Shadzin

Feb 18, 2021
Well, fuck it, I had time.

I added notes on times he evade/dispel to not be totally lost.

Here you go. You'll win with 5 HP left.
Thanks. Ended up getting stuck with just 5 HP short to finish the fight for multiple times. This helped.

That last Quick is a real flex tho. Might as well swap the actions during turn 36 and 37.

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
I beat the first two, but can't win or get the sex scenes from anyone but but the gate keeper. Anyone know how to beat the Berserker and above.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes