Mod - Ren'Py - Maid to Please [v0.14.2] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jaango

Sancho mod is always better than other mods. This game got nice visuals but got a worse generic textbox with yellow border and no opacity slider. Which completely ruined the game for me. Made the game feel like a low quality one.

Well Sancho mod to the rescue mod offers Sancho textbox with opacity slider and Sancho font. Reduced the opacity and made it transparent and applied Sancho font. Now it's par with visuals and game feel like top quality one.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Vlntn71

This one is particularly well done. I think Chris and Beth are absolutely fantastic and crazy cute, although for some reason Miko just looks all wrong to me. The writing is good as well as the transitions and overall look of the game in general with well placed music as well. I guess I would personally rate it 4.5 stars out of five.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Porthas

If you're looking for a mod that helps you pick out choices and steers you away from game-breaking cheats, Sancho mods are the way to go. Sancho even works with the devs on ironing out bugs and helps out with save file problems. Highly recommended for non-vanilla playthroughs. I do not hand out 5 stars, usually.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Smollppgiantballs

its fucking sancho man!!!!! seriously imho the greatest Modder this site has ever seen. awesome work and great personality. personally I imagine him as a 6 foot 8 tall Absolutely jacked man with a 18in log lol. in all seriousness this mod is great and the Modder is top notch. the added features are the icing on the cake.