• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Maid to Please [v0.14.2] [Tutbork]

1. 5.00 star(s)

thealjey

This game is f-n' awesome!
    I didn't like Jessica at first, but after a while she became my favorite character.
    She's written so well that I feel like I can almost hear her heavy southern accent in my head :)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Sartain

- Excellent writing, if a bit long-winded at times though that's a lot less annoying when the author actually has the chops to pull it off;
    - Good renders and animations, though sometimes there are pretty long gaps between sex scenes;
    - Believable characters and scenarios overall, a lot more immersive than most games regarding character behavior (story is still in 'movie plot' territory but it's miles better than most other stories and actually makes sense in it's own context)
    - Affection and Submission paths for all NPCs (so far anyway) with Dominance path actually having some semblance of realism to it;
    - Plenty of content, multiple scenes

Main points for not giving it a 5/5 rating:
    - Narrative threads and dialogues can run a bit long
    - Most choices seem to be of the Yes/No to scene variation
    - Game keeps piling on NPCs and I worry the roster will become too bloated, sometimes less is more and the game already has plenty of attractive prospective partners
  3. 5.00 star(s)

|ForShame|

The writing for this had me completely gripped. It's also has the best "dominant" route that isn't just an excuse to be a domineering violent prick. MC is giving and dominant without being aggressive. The visuals are gorgeous too. Can't wait for where the author takes us
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

This is quite a nice find.

The renders are very decent, the soundtrack, while common, are quite fine as well.

Some of the faces, including the MC's, are a bit on the odd side though. I would not really call them cute by any stretch, and it might put off a some people.

Fapping wise, there are some scenes, which are all quite decent, and the quality of the animations is higher than many games around as well.

The story is not bad, although, not very believable, but still refreshing as despite being a revenge story, it is not really the typical story either.

I'd still recommend it, as all in all, this one is in the higher tier of games available in here.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

4kchbt8jzqyxxll5vtjn

Maid to Please [v0.9.3]
    It is underwhelming, humiliation is very little. The story takes very long to unfold, I have skipped also all of it. Domination is also not really there. Pleasing is here to get sandwiches made.
    I focus on visual, to see naked is very special.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Ernatio D

The story is really interesting and the pacing feels really good. There aren't any penetration scenes yet but the pacing of the erotic scenes feel really good and all the scenes were really hot. Really looking forward to future updates :)
  7. 5.00 star(s)

tt147

Good images. The story is quiet funny, although it seemed to be a bit rushed towards the end (actual: v 0.9.3). The story doesn't change too much between love/submissive choices, perhaps something to work on. I hope, the author will keep updating with the same quality.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

AlliedWar

This game is a big tease but i kinda like this type off tease. The story are simple and interesting. The girls locks greate and i like that their is diffrent type of content depending on your choice aff/dom (not to big once tho).

Overall the story keeps you going, but sometimes it can feel like it goes too slow. The girls are hot and the teasing can be to mutch sometimes, but for me personally its the good kind of teasing.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

korisnik2007a

Version played : v0.8.3

This game could be renamed "Tease Simulator 3000". It is pretty good tho. I give it 5 stars even though it's more ~4, but I give 5 for it's potential in the future and as I feel that this 3.5 average is not representative of the quality.

The renders are alright, nothing special but good enough. Animations are kinda stiff and clunky but I don't really care about those.

The writing is pretty good and the plot is interesting, though we're still in the very early stages it would seem, and there are quite a few questions left to be answered.

Lewd scenes are aplenty, but as mentioned above mostly teases, there are a few meatier scenes but I guess more of them are to come in the future.

It's one of the better ones I played recently, made me chuckle a few times.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Arhiippa Pylkkönen

This would be a 3-4 star game, if not for one thing that completely ruins it for me. The rest of the review is going to be spoilery about that one thing.

The game lets you have choice in how to approach the women in the game until it forces you to be a rapist. I like some dark and nasty games that go much harder than this, but if the game implies the protagonist is the good guy, don't force me to play him as a rapist.

The game does make the classic move where the victim is suddenly into it, so technically only a handjob was forced and he was only doing that to show the stakes or something, but that already made the protagonist a rapist asshole without player agency. It feels like the writer wanted a rape scene and still have the protagonist be the hero, but the end result just ends up weird and confused. Still gonna see where it goes, but hard to be optimistic after this turn.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Budgy75

Version 0.8.3 review
    i am really enjoying this game,

The writing is good, the story has enough to keep you very interested in what is going to happen. The internal dialogue that MC has a good level of humour.

The renders are really good, some of the characters are cute as hell and of course Beth is gorgeous.

I am using the mod and playing the Sub and Affection paths independently, there is a nice difference between how the story plays out.

@ the Dev, great work so far, cant wait for the next update, thank you
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Doctor Shark

Review of v0.8.3 using multimod tool.

The sex scenes are pretty spicy and I enjoy the relationships between the characters but there's too much going on plot-wise. Definitely interested in seeing where this goes.

Story: You've just graduated college and are returning home to live with your dad* who has remarried a much younger woman while you were away. She's very cold towards you and you have the option of romancing her or putting her in her place. She's also in the process of hiring a new live-in maid, an Asian-American who everyone is casually racist towards for some reason. The maid has a little crush on the wife as well.

*He's technically not related to you and you keep trying to tell him this and getting interrupted but I don't even know why it matters other than to make you feel better about seducing his wife.

So that's the basic story: romance or dom your stepmom and the maid and decide what their relationship is to each other (are they both your slaves? does stepmom get to dom the maid, too? or will you make her serve the maid? or do you just want to charm them both?). I love it and would play this game six times or whatever. I will say, though, that the maid content is lacking compared to the stepmom content. You really get to interact with stepmom but with the maid it's a lot of peeping on her (she's claustrophobic so keeps her doors unlocked and showers with the door open :rolleyes:) or making her climb the pool ladder in front of you type stuff.

So that's a whole story, right? But there's so, so much more. There's also a neighbor girl who's just turning 18 as the story starts and her stepdad's a dick and she has two friends and one of them is part of the criminal element that is running rampant across the city so you decide to investigate and stop the crime for some reason and that brings you into contact with a crooked lady cop. Then, finally, there's the daughter of your dad's business acquaintance. She works as a nurse at the local hospital and also as a waitress at the local bar and feels very out of place with everything else going on.

I know I tend to complain that plots are "messy" but maybe devs should stop making them that way. There's a tendency for first-time devs to shove every story and fetish they can think of into one game. Dad/Stepmom/Maid/You quadrangle is a story. Neighbor's daughter "is all grown up now" and how you deal with her and her problems and her friends is a story. Vigilante crime investigator is a story. Whatever's going on with the business partner's daughter could be a short story. The problem with mashing them all together is that the reader is constantly wondering what happened to the story they care about during the other three.

The writing's good enough (engrish notwithstanding) that I'm willing to wait and see where this goes.

Gameplay: Pretty standard VN. I did use the multi-mod as a walkthrough (because life's too short) but you don't really need it. Most dialogues are either informational--where you just want to click everything before choosing the "end conversation" option--or you'll have three options: a dominant one (that raises the person's submission score), a romance one (raises their affection), and a neutral one that raises neither. So very straightforward. No complaints here.

That's it, if one of the plots appeals to you, it's worth checking out.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

The truth is, I really should not like this game. There is nothing really original and the MC is kind of a Gary Stu, but this game is really well done and completely enjoyable.

There is a little grind, but like the story, the pacing is on target. Plus the women are all unique, especially Elizabeth who is really well done and the animation (which normally blows in these games) is actually pretty well done and not overused. The choices are also really well done. There are stats you can track, but not too many of them and they are easy to follow.

This is not the best game here, but it is a good one. Just stick with it and you will find yourself enjoying it.

There are a few things I could pick on, but they can be easily overlooked.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

I-No

Maid to Please [v0.7.3] - I am playing "Maid to Please" a while now and it's definitely one of the better corruption games on this site. Especially Elizabeth, the new wife of the father is a sexy little thing which is absolutely worth of the MC's attention. And there is the submissive maid, too. And some more girls... Personally I would be more than content with wife and maid only, but well, why complain if the sugar coating get's even thicker?

The renders are not outstanding but quite good, the female models are really hot (at least most of them). The story is nothing groundbraking but it's well written and I enjoy the slow corruption a lot. "Maid to Please" is not my top choice on f95zone.to but it's definitely worth playing. If you like corruption games you won't be disappointed.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

marcol

[version 0.6.5] Great game and great renders! The quality of the renders is steadily increasing as the game progresses, and the story is very well done.

Recommended especially if you like corrupting the LI and making them submit to you.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

concord72

Great game, I love slowly corrupting Elizabeth, even though there isn't any real lewd content with her yet her scenes are still very very hot. Cannot wait to push her buttons even more and finally fuck her, 5 stars for sure, keep up the great work dev!
  17. 2.00 star(s)

Alea iacta est

I mean... really..

graphic and characters are acceptable (at least no weird hair colours etc..).

but the story and the sex... it is a really boring plot encircled by very sporadic sex scenes poorly represented with few images.

It requires an enormous work of imagination for wanking over this game.

Pity because the images and the will from the dev to build a solid game is there.. but properly representing eroticism is a difficult task unfortunately
  18. 2.00 star(s)

Drawmelike1ofurfrenchgirl

TLDR - What can I say other then that this game is mediocre. It's neither bad nor good in any department.

Everything about this game screams cliché. The MC's (over used) face that looks like a character from the movie "Team America" , subpar dialogs, choices that don't change the outcome. It's all been done before. This looks and plays like a VN from maybe 2019. Since this was introduced in 2022. I can only conclude it is subpar compared to it's 2022 counterparts.

How ever thanks to this game I did learn that I really dislike something. That is when the game started playing traditional Asian music every time Miko (the Japanese?) girl showed up. It's not that I dislike the music, but why. Would you play "Ramstein - du hast" every time a German character shows up? Or Despacito every time a Latino is on screen? It's just cringe.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

messerschmied

I don't know why but I laughed so many times while playing this game. Dialogues are pretty entertaining.
    And main character is the famous 3d male model with the most douchebag face ever and whenever I see him in a game I can't help but laugh. Especially when he smiles.
    Other than that, I loved MC's funny douche(but not irritating) attitude. Story is not that deep but not bad, characters are interesting, models are pretty. Great game for me.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

dustursa

It's a good game, great renders - the part looking in miko's eyes was very detailed. The MC does look slightly odd (idk to me his jaw line is a bit sharp), but its not that bad. I almost passed on the game after reading that the story was bad, but I found the story was actually pretty decent. It's not as predictable as you might think, it uses the old cliche themes but has a twist. The humor is nice also, not just random jokes from nowhere and just enough to lighten the mood.