Mod Ren'Py Maid to Please [v0.14.5] - MultiMod v0.14.5[GBV-B]

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
well. first of all, thanks for answering quickly :)
my gallery didnt unlock by your mod(all your other mods worked perfectly in the past). i dont know why and i dont care why, so you shouldnt either(imo). because my old saves dont work with this version too. i think i messed up with something
No worries.Keep me posted.

I will probably add my gallery mod to this multimod as the dev admitted they only put in a few scenes and not for the entire game, so like I said, I may add my own.

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Last time I played was 14.2 with Sancho's mod.
Every time I try loading a save I get this...

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3910, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1053, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1243, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 975, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 910, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 322, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 766, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'O000O00O000OOO0O0'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Maid to Please 0.14.5
Sat Aug 17 00:11:48 2024
```

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
so apparently I've had the exceptions most people are having, I deleted the saves and persistent and it works now, btw ty for stepping up to do the mods, hopefully Sancho is ok.

Jochyra

Jun 3, 2019
The stat increase menu works but the gallery is locked and there is no unlock button in the cheat menu either

Spyaries

Feb 4, 2019
No worries.Keep me posted.

I will probably add my gallery mod to this multimod as the dev admitted they only put in a few scenes and not for the entire game, so like I said, I may add my own.
does your mod change the persistent file?? if so, could you share a persistent file with open gallery. i guess problem is i made saves with sanchomod and somehow it affects your mod.

i am gonna try to delete saves from both location and apply your mod again. hope it works(not that its importance but out of curiosity)

edit: it worked. deleting the saves. no need for persistent file. clean game and your mod is working perfectly :)

Last edited:
Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
does your mod change the persistent file?? if so, could you share a persistent file with open gallery. i guess problem is i made saves with sanchomod and somehow it affects your mod.

i am gonna try to delete saves from both location and apply your mod again. hope it works(not that its importance but out of curiosity)

edit: it worked. deleting the saves. no need for persistent file. clean game and your mod is working perfectly :)
Yeah... Sancho even warns to not load more than one mod at a time so I can imagine saves using different mods could cause problems.

Personally, I do not every mess with persistent files other than the MC name. There are some games where you have to mess with persistent files to unlock the scene replay and/or gallery, but otherwise, I try and steer clear.

On that note, I am in the process of totally revamping my multimod and it will include a gallery. I am hoping to have it ready this week but I have been on vacation. Maid to Please will have my first, full multimod and once I have it up and running, it will be easier to update and to add to new games.

Reactions: Spyaries

Spyaries

Feb 4, 2019
Yeah... Sancho even warns to not load more than one mod at a time so I can imagine saves using different mods could cause problems.

Personally, I do not every mess with persistent files other than the MC name. There are some games where you have to mess with persistent files to unlock the scene replay and/or gallery, but otherwise, I try and steer clear.

On that note, I am in the process of totally revamping my multimod and it will include a gallery. I am hoping to have it ready this week but I have been on vacation. Maid to Please will have my first, full multimod and once I have it up and running, it will be easier to update and to add to new games.
i had download fresh game and had not applied sanchomod to this version. so only save files and persistent file were transferred to this versions location. and i thought, since your mod doesnt change or require that files, there shouldnt be a problem. obviously i was dead wrong :D after i deleted files that created with sanchomod, this mod runs smoothly. ty for your work(wish i could have luxury to appreciate you with real money :/ but you had to settle down with my words for now)

good luck with new gallery.. aaaand most importantly enjoy your vacation and rest well :)

Reactions: SteelyDan14

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I uploaded a new version of the MOD. It adds a complete unlocked replay gallery. It took me WAAAYYYY longer than I expected. I was planning on publishing a complete MultiMOD with all the new features, but it took so long I dropped this version.

I am working on some other improvements like a more complete stats page, although there is a basic stats page included in the original game as well as some other tweaks people seem to like.

Please try and break this new version and let me know if you run into any problems. I did test it on a clean install so I think it's fine, but I added so much, I would not be surprised if I missed things.

Thanks!

Reactions: Spyaries

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have finally completed the MtP MultiMod. I have added just a few things and tried not to get too crazy; here is the current list.
  • My Gallery Mod is now fully incorporated and all scenes are unlocked
  • Added a Dialogue Box Opacity bar in Preferences
  • Ability to change core attributes that impact choices
  • Added a more robust stats page
Ordinarily, I would add a walkthru but the Dev has one included.

I have tested on a clean install of MtP and it works for me. As usual, please let me know if there are any problems or if you have any suggestions. Now that I have a general template for my MultiMod, I will incorporate these changes in my other MODs. Expect more updates in the coming weeks.