VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Maiden of Milk: Breast Expansion [Final v1.0] [No One]

1. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

Great fetishes in a concept many of us would be happy to get a bulge in our pants for, then subtract that it uses horribly outdated renders and is likely abandoned (though we were apparently lucky a copy of it's last version was finally uploaded), the end result is a game that could have been epic (pregnancy, breast growth, lactation) for it's time but is subpar with what we have now in renders. Cheers to the content, jeers to the renders at this point, tears to the fact it was abandoned, beers to whoever found the copy of the last version we were missing.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

bernd rosemeyer

Don´t get me wrong:
    I really love the foundation.
    Transformation, breast expansion, pregnancy planned... but this games feels limited to it´s technical ressources.
    so much potential and unfortunately no real "game", even for a visual novel.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

colombusohio

A game all about BE?!?! This is my jam baby, well done!

Not the worst renders in the world, the progress can be a little abrupt and the story is a bit disjointed, but the BE is a constant and that's all I ask for. I'm sure it'll only improve and I can't wait for more content.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

jospaghettio

Haha. I'm giving this one a four. It's based on a sexless demo with almost no action and only mild BE. But, I found the comedic text engaging. The dev has created a nice dialogue flow and the back and forth between characters was refreshingly snappy. Won't be everyone's taste.
    The renders are a bit meh and the lighting inside is like a single searchlight is shining through the window but there's no window. Shrug.

Hope for bigger and better things(boobs) from this game in the future.