VN Ren'Py Maiden of Milk: Breast Expansion Game Development Thread

Sep 26, 2018
Far and away, Hypnosis is my favorite VN on the website. The writing is pretty good and it hits all the things I want in a visual novel, namely breast expansion. I do feel that there just are not many breast expansion focused visual novels out there, but there is a large fanbase that would enjoy it. BE itself I feel skews vanilla but is often paired with other fetishes, making it more niche than it already is.

In lieu of this I have been attempting to assemble a game myself in the past months, but progress has been slow. I have made a very small story with a small number of renders (~120) commissioned from ckuriyama on pixiv. I have assembled really less than part 1 of a game I hope to continue development for, tentatively titled "Princess"

I have decided to provide what is really a skeleton of a game on this website, in hopes of some feedback. I am looking to open a Patreon for this/ a similar visual novel when I have taken this material and modified it a bit. Not to make money but to spur on further development of this and other breast expansion games!

Here is the PC Link:
Here is the MAC Link:

I have also attached some extra renders that won't be used . . . yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wreckinglord

May 14, 2020
Not abandoned! But I commission a guy for the visuals. I've been trying to save up some money for some consistent updates so that the patreon can take off a little bit.
Honestly if you want to make a game with renders and money is an issue you should look into doing your renders with Honey Select or something similar, most game devs seem to be going that route or daz 3d (but that has paid models) and it's not that hard to figure out.

Lust Demon

Apr 22, 2018
Mac and Windows links are still mixed up. And I can see why you're looking for a writer. The story is all over the place, though I can generally grasp what you're trying to get at. That said, "breast and hip expansion" is always a good thing.

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Hm? Wait, you're looking for a writer? If you need one but are trying to save on costs, I have experience with writing erotica, I adore BE, and due to various legal and personal reason, I demand I work for free on projects I take part in.

Sep 26, 2018
Hm? Wait, you're looking for a writer? If you need one but are trying to save on costs, I have experience with writing erotica, I adore BE, and due to various legal and personal reason, I demand I work for free on projects I take part in.
Thank you for your response! We have a writer right now, but I will keep you in mind in case there are any future projects!

Also Chapter 3 Part 1 is out for Free

and Chapter 3 Part 2 is out for patrons

Reactions: Reifon