VN Ren'Py Maiden of Milk Side Story: Clarabelle [v23.0.0] [Arianwen Mortimer]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Sep 26, 2018
update23bigger.png

Maiden Of Milk: Clarabelle Update 23

Hey everyone! It's that time of the month again! NEW ART and NEW CHARACTER EVENTS and NEW GROWTH EVENTS

Instead of progressing all stories at once, I decided to focus on Bessie and Clarabelle. So there are 4 new events ! In this arc, Bessie seeks to mend (or begin) her strained relationship with her Clara, with your help of course! As you both discuss Clara's unique needs, unexpected developments add urgency to your plans, pushing Bessie to make a significant gesture of love and commitment. If this seems heavy don't worry, I tried to make the arc light with some playful banter and sexy boob focused moments.

Do you all think the protagonist is becoming closer to Clarabelle or Bessie?

Bessie and Clarabelle also have access to one more size of growth! See you if can create the right conditions !

GET WEEK 22 HERE:
=p

GET WEEK 23 HERE:
=p

What's in the future??? MORE GROWTH! Look forward to it!

05 c.png

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3985964

Maiden Of Milk: Clarabelle Update 23

Hey everyone! It's that time of the month again! NEW ART and NEW CHARACTER EVENTS and NEW GROWTH EVENTS

Instead of progressing all stories at once, I decided to focus on Bessie and Clarabelle. So there are 4 new events ! In this arc, Bessie seeks to mend (or begin) her strained relationship with her Clara, with your help of course! As you both discuss Clara's unique needs, unexpected developments add urgency to your plans, pushing Bessie to make a significant gesture of love and commitment. If this seems heavy don't worry, I tried to make the arc light with some playful banter and sexy boob focused moments.

Do you all think the protagonist is becoming closer to Clarabelle or Bessie?

Bessie and Clarabelle also have access to one more size of growth! See you if can create the right conditions !

GET WEEK 22 HERE:
=p

GET WEEK 23 HERE:
=p

What's in the future??? MORE GROWTH! Look forward to it!

View attachment 3985962
...YaY.....
hollyweencandy-cat.gif

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes