Mod RPGM Completed Make Lots of M♂ney with Sex! - English Retranslation [v1.0] [Eden0]

Eden0

May 9, 2017
1525339_1637083454674.png
Overview:
An english retranslation of Make Lots of Money with Sex! from its rough machine translated form.​

Updated: 2021-12-30
Game/Creator: Make Lots of Money with Sex! [Final] [Yanmarumaa]
Modder: Eden0
Mod Version: v1.0
Game Version: Final
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: -

Last edited:

Eden0

May 9, 2017
I'm currently translating the middle school section and I'd like to give everyone interested a heads up that I'm going to replace all the f-words in the dialogue with something a little less derogatory. While the word "okama" (オカマ) is often derogatory and the f-word perfectly captures the spirit of a middle schooler, I personally don't think it's very fun to read, especially when you're trying to jack off.

7th7th

Jan 27, 2021
Tried using the mod and it disabled all the pop-up animations with lewd stuff happening, unfortunately... the translation is amazing though, way better than the default!

Eden0

May 9, 2017
Tried using the mod and it disabled all the pop-up animations with lewd stuff happening, unfortunately... the translation is amazing though, way better than the default!
Which ones are broken? I did a little testing myself and it seems some scenes just crash (Yoshihara scene at least on repeat viewings). I'm not sure why this is happening, I only touched the dialogue and most scenes seem to be working fine.

EDIT: It's really strange, I get some broken live2D animations on some saves and I don't on others. But the yoshihara scene i specifically mentioned seems to be a bug in the base game.

EDIT2: New saves seem to work fine, try that and see if it's still broken.

Last edited:

Eden0

May 9, 2017
The translation is done, thank you everyone for your support! I may have missed some text so feel free to alert me if you find any shoddy translations.
As a final note, I didn't translate the CG menu because it's really disorienting to read through.
Happy New Year!

Last edited:

iphex

Nov 28, 2019
I must be super dumb but for the life of me I cant solve the first minigame with the job. The male Characters are all wearing RANDOM SHIT I can indentify anything and even if I try to luck my way through I havent been able to get a single choice correct :(. anyb got a save for directly after that part or advice for me?

Edit: nvm the game just sucks at explaining. You arent supposed to try and serve everybody, literally only give the 3 drinks to 3 people that look the color. One dude in red armor, one guy in a white suite and a one at the slot machines in purple........

SWEETSKUNK

Jul 5, 2021
I'm currently translating the middle school section and I'd like to give everyone interested a heads up that I'm going to replace all the f-words in the dialogue with something a little less derogatory. While the word "okama" (オカマ) is often derogatory and the f-word perfectly captures the spirit of a middle schooler, I personally don't think it's very fun to read, especially when you're trying to jack off.
Maybe an option to toggle it could work?

Reactions: AkaiOkane

AkaiOkane

Aug 23, 2020
I'd prefer uncensored dialogue, since any censorship brings the entire translation into question, and isn't a faithful or accurate representation, which is what a translation is supposed to be. Perhaps, as SWEETSKUNK has said above, a toggle could work for this (if you still don't mind) and future works of yours.

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
Why the fuck would the word "fuck" be off-putting, especially for fapping? Fucking literally is what sex is about.

• Angry
Reactions: idktbhlol

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
is this stand alone or tdo i need the original version??

edit: nvm one look at file size told me its not stand alone lol.

IrishMajorTom

Feb 23, 2023
I get that you're doing gods work in translating, but do we really want to turn into the sort of translators that are employed by CrunchyRoll and Twitter Translators who brag about censoring translations because they were offended by it?

Gina Ran

Dec 3, 2020
someone should take this "translation" and remove any and all censoring done by this dumbass who thinks he has the right to CENSOR a TRANSLATION. dumbass is almost worse than Crunchyroll's translators. almost.