VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Make Me Happy [v1.0] [Dimajio333]

1. 5.00 star(s)

redoubt27

If NTR is your thing, this is a good one.
    While not exactly my "thing", I have to give credit when due.
    This one gets into the "angst" part of any fantasy one has about allowing their wife to have sex with another, and then crosses that "line" into NTR.
    Like the 1st in this Dev's NTR series, solid short story, some sexy scenes, and I love the "out" options, that's why I give it 5* instead of 2...lol
    This is a great story to remind yourself to keep these types of fantasies in your head and never say shit about them...lol
    Because if you let your wife have sex with someone else, she's gonna catch those feelings...lol
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Widecker257

Its a good NTR story.

Nice artwork.

I like how the story ended.
    It is nice to see the wife taking control of the situation.

Would love if dev makes a new game based on this concept or expands on it.
    Story - 5/5
    Artwork 4/5
  3. 4.00 star(s)

luxilfer666

• Great Plot and Characters
    • Multiple Endings/Replayability
    • Decent Graphics
    • Good Models

The writing in this novel is very beautiful, especially the one which leads to the bittersweet ending (I consider this path the true ending of the story).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BangB420

Hot game! Gets to the point and doesn't slow down. The ending is *chef's kiss* If you like NTR, this game doesn't disappoint. Hope to see a part 2 to this wonderful game. Try the dev's other games if you haven't already.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

oszapo25

This is one of the best games of NTR's kind. Compared to other similar games on the f95 website, it deserves much more attention.
    1. It's a HOT game.
    2. The game is not very long, but it is not short either.
    3. It's a typical and simple three-player Chamber piece of NTR games, with all spectrum of NTR , cuckold, cheated on, nerorare, netorase, netori...
    4. The story is simple and to the point, without unnecessary side-effects, complications and time delays. It's a VN, where the gamer decides, that how far the MC would go.
    5. The characters are expressive, with a soft and unfortunately impotent husband, with a loving wife, who sexually inexperienced in the pleasures of love and a skirt-chaser friend. This is well expressed by the visual representation of the three persons. The boys are sympathetic and the wife is hot and sensual.
    6. Therefore, this game is qualitatively better than similar types of Japanese games.
    7. However, Japanese games have the advantage of both animations and sound effects of sex, as moans, groans, screams, encouragement and expressions of pleasure. These are possibilities to make this VN better.
    Congratulation to the developer and I wish a great succes in similar games, I can hardly wait for his next work.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Oliz82

This game is about a couple that wants a child and decides to ask a friend to help them since it's impossible for them.
    It followed a certain logic until the revelation. It started consensual and ended exclusive, making a strange result.
    Not many choices to drive the game, giving it a too fast pace and very oriented outcomes. 1 good ending and 3 bad endings (I was expecting something more balanced).
    The models are appealing (thanks for avoiding the usual old man and the BBC theme), making the sex scenes exciting and well done.
    The characters, though correct at first, were revealed annoying (a husband more and more passive, a wife less and less expressive and a friend more and more of a jerk). A third wheel, a sex doll and a puppeteer in the end.
    There are some spelling error left but nothing disturbing.

A game to try but nothing more.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

kvothe28

One of the best cuckold games I've ever played! Couldn't recommend it enough!

If you're into cuckolding, then this is probably one of the best games you could find on F95 at the time of writing this review. It has pretty good writing and the visuals are also really good.

I came harder in a few minutes to this game than I have in a very long time with a lot of edging.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Karcosa

Good game! i enjoy this "completed" games, that are short and easy to enjoy too, the art is nice, her design is great. Will be waiting for the rest of this short games that the dev is publishing. if u are into the flavor, good picks
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Nurikabe

Make Me Happy is a solid short story visual novel about an attractive married couple who cannot get pregnant. They decide that the husband's "best" friend could act as a sperm donor. Despite being short, there are essentially three ending choices available. What follows will likely be heavy in spoilers.

In the world of NTR, cheating wives, cuckolds, and pregnancy, there are very few visual novels that come close to being entertainment. This VN does a good job of bringing all those fetishes into one short story. Played to its fullest, this is a story that leads to the husband being a creampie-eating cuckold without making fun of the husband or having him be inadequate.

The reader is given some satisfying options ending the story early without NTR, ending the marriage, or preventing the wife from cheating. While not written in a sophisticated manner, the story produces some rather realistic possibilities that a couple would face in this situation. Let's face it, inviting a third party to an already troubled situation will never work out well. Those who would prefer to kick the cheating wife out the door will find a "pleasing" path in this story.

In the end, the short story delivers a good visual novel in a neglected and weak field of would-be contenders.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

joanly

Review as of v0.5:

Simple, somewhat realistic, and hot. This VN keeps it short and sweet while the vast majority of other NTR visual novels mixes in Japanese fetishes.

While the characters could be a little more unique in their personalities, I appreciate that the developer actually considered the feelings of the woman, which makes her more life-like and therefore desirable.

Good:
    - Solid renders
    - Sexy wife
    - Realistic situations

Needs improvement:
    - English is very plain and doesn't reveal the character's personalities
    - Customize the poses to make the characters look a bit more life-like