Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1682624399066.png

Overview:
A short novel in the NTR genre.
A married couple cannot conceive a child for a long time, which makes both of them very upset.
What or who can help them? The choice is yours.

This is the first part of the game, which will consist of two parts.
If you avoid NTR, you can consider the game already completed

Thread Updated: 2023-06-22
Release Date: 2023-06-22
Developer: Dimajio333
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Exta:
Italian

screenshot0009.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0008.png

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MakeMeHappy-0.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The game is good. Just the dialogue could use some work.
Any way to get ahold of
Dimajio333
or

SadPepper

Besides Patreon?

Jacity

Jan 16, 2022
A week ago I threw my two cents in on my observations of NTR threads. Today, I was out walking my virtual dog, perusing new releases when I came across this thread. I thought I’d get other's take on this new game. No insights. Just the usual blah blah blah… So I thought I would add to the mayhem… I still don’t even begin to understand why (both my responding and those that appoint themselves to save us from… Shhhhh! The mind destroying, brain blistering, NTR fetish!) There I said it… I’m so ashamed.

To quote myself (because I’m that kind of guy… nudge nudge wink wink):

“It’s amazingly entertaining to read what some folks write in these game forums. Occasionally, I think everyone could use a bit of perspective. I mean, what does it really mean to be a member of this site? Who are we really? What type of people? Outstanding citizens? I guess we all have something in common at the highest levels… We all get our kicks from _____. But then we have our subcommunities… Those that follow NTR, well they often seem… hilarious and somewhat troubling… Why NTR? Well they don’t fit nicely in one category. You have the male Betas and Alphas, then the definitionistas {those that argue the meanings of NTR, netorase, netorare, whatever…} And then there are those I understand the least, the self-appointed abolitionists, the harassers, and haters… The Guardians. Why? I don’t understand… Help me please! Can’t others have their favorite niche? You are on this site for your own reasons seeking your own kicks. Why can’t the NTR folks do the same? Hell, the incest crowd gets more respect… What about freedom? Gosh, the ears of zealots are so deaf. Not that anyone should care but what I feel about you guys is puzzled amusement, nothing more.

So what about me and NTR? I unexpectedly found myself mildly attracted to the genre. I can best describe my attraction as similar to those attracted to the “Horror” genre of mainstream fiction and film. NTR to me is the “horror” of erotica, smut, and relationship stories, no deeper than that. Another entertainment… To each, their own… right? That, my friends, is the real point of all this, isn’t it?”

Now, if you will excuse me, I have a rock to find and crawl under again. Does anybody have the address of the Blowhards union?

Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
thank you dev and great job downloading now, i played your other VN 'permission' it was short but it's ok, please continue working on VNs in the netorare genre which is sorely lacking here and ignore the kink shaming crybabies and whiners!
like seriously it stated in the front page that it's an NTR VN so no one cares about you coming here whining about it, stay mad

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes