4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Keysi

Oct 21, 2019
Hello! How are you? The game is being very actively developed (most of it has been redone), but due to the limited free time I have had, a corrupted project stage due to a bad HDD, and some low reception, I decided to keep it a bit under the radar until it was in a more enjoyable stage (I want to believe that it’s not too far off). Some things that have been added are:

1. First-person controller (The idea of the game was more focused on this initially)
  2. Importer for clothes and objects (The game does auto-rigging, so you can import, for example, a shirt without a skeleton, and the code automatically generates the deformations). It also works for creating environments.
  3. Environment Creator.
  4. 30 hairstyle models of much better quality than the ones I made.
  5. Rigidbody physics skeletons (as in the early versions) but adding particle simulation for skin and muscles.
  6. New menus.
  7. A lot of preloaded objects to create environments.
  8. Pose creator for specific objects (specific poses for a bed, for example).
And there must be many things I can’t remember right now.
It has had much more development in recent months than it had in its demo.

View attachment 3691330
Bro this seems awesome, it could be a really good tool to make games or so, keep the development, but at least update your progress here or on patreon, good luck

Reactions: 60Points

60Points

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
Bro this seems awesome, it could be a really good tool to make games or so, keep the development, but at least update your progress here or on patreon, good luck

Hey! Thank you so much! To be honest, a few hours ago I set up a Discord and I am finishing fixing some bugs to upload the update (between tomorrow or the day after). Currently, it doesn't have the timeline feature like in the first versions for creating animations, but it has become more of a simulator. In the future, I will probably include that function again.

Starting this weekend, I will be taking a two-week vacation, so I wanted to upload a somewhat raw version for people to start testing. Then I will take advantage of the time at home to polish it, as I will have plenty of free time.

It has really changed a lot to the point where I thought about changing the name of the project, but since it is based on the same thing and the idea was to acquire enough features to integrate them into another project in the future, I left it as it is.

Cheers!

Edit: I added the Discord link in the first post in case anyone wants to join. There's nothing there yet, and I only left one channel open for the general public, but if anyone is interested, they can join without any problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: PsyTurtle
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote