• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Maker her understand with Cheat Notes [v22.10.19] [Yuki Mango]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Mori Enjoyer

v22.10.19

A solid 3.8 I'd give it

Pros:

Quality over quantity - one female with the equivalent of a ONE SHOT in fiction with dedicated scenes and voice acting, short but sweet (not sweet in terms of the plot of this H-game just a saying)

Music/osts - I'm always a fan of royalty free music and a good range of choices for the environment but feels a little janky when navigating through different menu(s) and action(s)

Cons:

RNG(?) - While progressing Affection and Lust points it felt pretty hard with a base of 5 action points per day. While it didn't matter in the end if you progressed out of the 10 day(?) deadline it was still tough with trying to gain Action Points through various tasks hoping you don't lose or miss on gaining some pretty freaking annoying.

Mechanics - Couldn't find a way to reload saves if said RNG fuc*ed me over. Other than closing the game fully and loading up the save again.

- No rollback? (im on trackpad) but usually still works if zooming out on trackpad for most games, again bad RNG could've been avoided.

100% completionist - not worth it? I always hate for people to go play the full saves of H-games but in this case if wanting to access all scenes then by all means go ahead. the progression is hard.

TL;DR:

Game is cool and enjoyed the build up, but I'd go for a full save as progressing with heroine is hard. Scenes are good.