RPGM Maker her understand with Cheat Notes [v22.10.19] [Yuki Mango]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
cover.png
Overview:
A love training erotic simulation game with animation + touch + voice!

A notebook that says your erotic dreams will come true... Enjoy loving sex?
Or do you continue to forcibly have sex with her by the power of the notebook and turn her into a lecherous schoolgirl?
You can either increase your sensitivity and perform various kinds of sex, or get items through your work and train her!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-07-16
Release Date: 2022-10-08
Original Title: 生意気JKをチートノートでわからせる
Developer: Yuki Mango
Censored: No (Mosaic Removal Mod)
Version: 22.10.19
Mod Version: 1.02
Translator/Modder: Shisaye
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Known Issues / General Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
*This version was heavily modified by Shisaye and is not an official version. Use at your own risk.
1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I didn't find any testers, so there might still be unknown issues.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text, please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Reactions: Favvy

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well thats fucking useful innit.
It doesn't work in the original either. No Idea why the dev fucked that up in the latest version. But you can reach the exact same menu by checking her status and then in that menu pressing the "Options" button, so I don't see it as a pressing issue to spend time on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gojii

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
THX for the translations , when will it get completed ?
I currently have no plans to keep working on it, except to fix game-breaking bugs if someone finds any.

What's there can be finished without knowing Japanese, even if some of the leftover Sugoi translations are pretty bad.

This was more of a "on a whim" thing after learning how to modify Spine animations and not a serious project.
Nobody contacted me about it and I couldn't even find someone willing to play-test it.

It's not a particularly high brow story, the game is not particularly well built in general, and a lot of the "riddles" are wordplays that simply don't work in English, which makes manual translation frustrating.

Hakuowlo

Aug 6, 2017
I currently have no plans to keep working on it, except to fix game-breaking bugs if someone finds any.

What's there can be finished without knowing Japanese, even if some of the leftover Sugoi translations are pretty bad.

This was more of a "on a whim" thing after learning how to modify Spine animations and not a serious project.
Nobody contacted me about it and I couldn't even find someone willing to play-test it.

It's not a particularly high brow story, the game is not particularly well built in general, and a lot of the "riddles" are wordplays that simply don't work in English, which makes manual translation frustrating.
Appreciate the effort regardless (y)

Reactions: Gojii

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Those look like AI cg hands... simply because each finger seems to want to do its own thing. Are the drawings consistent enough?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote