EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Maki-Fes.jpg

Overview:

You are [insert your name here], an ordinary high school student, except you've got Love Live's Maki herself wrapped around your big dick in all her tsundere glory. One day she calls you to the music room, asking you for inspiration for a new tune. Unfortunately, you're not very good at music. Fortunately, you are very inspiring in bed.​

Title: Maki Fes!
Original Title: マキフェス!
VNDB:
Length: Very short (< 2 hours)
Year: Japan 2014-12-30, English Version 2017-04-19
Developer:
Publisher: /Bueeh?! Translations, Though (Translation)
Language: Japanese (English translated)
Voice: Yes (Japanese)
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: , ,

98330.jpg 98332.jpg 103384.jpg 103385.jpg 103387.jpg 103388.jpg

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
IF YOU DONT PUT "BIG BLACK FUCKER" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT U DONT HAVE A SOUL
If you mean in the Overview of the game, I do it with pleasure.
If you mean in the actual game, unfortunately you can't name the char. But you can always play with that name in your head ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: AsterK

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
If you mean in the Overview of the game, I do it with pleasure.
If you mean in the actual game, unfortunately you can't name the char. But you can always play with that name in your head ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i like to play as hornyspy69 but IDK anything works

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Is there an uncensor patch somewhere?? I know, just pixels but still...

Legit, sounds like a plan. XD
Sadly, there isn't :/
Besides, I doubt that someone, with a "novel" that is less than two hours, took time to erase the mosaic from the scene xD

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Sadly, there isn't :/
Besides, I doubt that someone, with a "novel" that is less than two hours, took time to erase the mosaic from the scene XD
You never give up hope. XD ty for informing me.

Reactions: brynhildr

FlaccidOrange

May 12, 2020
I have a problem where I install the game, extract them and then click the setup. I get to the .exe and the application opens but then it crashes and the .exe deletes itself. What do I do?

sayorisus123

Feb 16, 2021
Hey brynhildr, seeing that you know how to install the game, can you please tell me how to use JapaneseAppLocale to run the game? I already downloaded the game but I keep getting the same error that [B] Sl0th[/B] has. I've never used an emulator and was wondering if you could tell me what to put where. Would really appreciate it.

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
the fact that I have to get the game here even though I have bought it sucks. I keep getting an error that says get var after I move the files from the English patch to the game, yet it runs fine without the patch but then its in jap. If anyone knows how to fix it plz let me know.

Zero8000

Oct 31, 2017
Hey brynhildr, seeing that you know how to install the game, can you please tell me how to use JapaneseAppLocale to run the game? I already downloaded the game but I keep getting the same error that [B] Sl0th[/B] has. I've never used an emulator and was wondering if you could tell me what to put where. Would really appreciate it.
Anyone figured out how to get around this yet?