Making a Futanari-Centered Game, Looking for Advice and Ideas!

Dark Lostia

Sep 28, 2021
So me and my small team are planning on making and publishing a futanari-focused game and I was actually curious about what people would actually like to see in a game of that type. Our game is centered around fairytales and folklores like Alice in Wonderland, Snow White, Kitsunes and the like with a hard focus on the lore and story of the world instead of it just being a purely nsfw-focused game with people committing sexual atrocities without rhyme or reason. Like the reason "why" there are so many futanaris in the world, "why" most men have gone extinct, and the motives and beliefs of the various factions throughout the world.

I'd really appreciate any sort of advice you could give. Like what most people would like to see for the more... sexual aspects of the game. Sex Positions, Fetishes (nothing too extreme please haha), etc and things likes mechanics people would be interested in exploring. It's my first time making a game centered around futanaris but... I've always wanted to and there aren't that many good futanari centered games out there... so I wanted to try my hand in it.

So please, let me know if there's anything you'd like to see in it! : D

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I can tell already that my suggestion wouldn't be useful for you since I was going to say 'please have some boys in it'. Nearly every futa game either uses them as a replacement for men or, if there is some futa x man, it's from the guy's perspective. My ideal futanari game would let the futa protagonist pursue women, men, and other futanari. They can take any role, really, but they get pigeonholed so often and I find that disappointing. In that same vein I'd really like to see one explore some different relationship dynamics from the most commonly seen ones.

Reactions: Dark Lostia

Dankwank

Sep 23, 2018
I was actually curious about what people would actually like to see in a game of that type."
"It's my first time making a game centered around futanaris but... I've always wanted to and there aren't that many good futanari centered games out there... so I wanted to try my hand in it.
wat ip m8. Cheers to ye fer doing creative shit. We love that. First off- this is yer game, you should put the things YOU like. Go ham. Go fuggin nuts, and don't be embarrassed about it even if it's- way on out there. Personally I think making anything tends to become a punishing process if you're not passionate about it. So your own interests, and those of yer team, should take priority IMO.
With that said I'm gonna second the previous comment. Smash guys. Smash gals. Smash other diqq gurlies. That sounds fuggin sweet.
Also as far as the fairy tail themes by all means go for it. Everybody loves funky fantasy shit.