RPGM - Completed - Makoto Mini: Never Underestimate Tentacles [Complete] [v1.0.2] [TheCardWielder]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Tentacle-san

To be honest, not really enough content to NUT to. The idea of a hub area is cool, but when the surrounding scenery is near identical and the combat is half-baked, it's a pretty forgettable experience.

The pixel art is good, however the animation loop and variety is so limited that its not really fap-worthy. While subjective, I find the CGs to be jarring as the drawn Makoto here doesn't really resemble the pixelart nor official art from Blazblue. In addition, the art doesn't feel completely there yet, some scenes come off a bit weird in the anatomy department. (bad end scene of area 2)

When I played the demo, there were fights with 3 enemies, now with the full release I played on normal mode. I simply do not see value of hard mode except to kneecap myself. Combat in normal mode is piss easy. Outstat your enemy, load up on clear fragments and spam Sirius Jolt. To make life easier, use cheatengine and set the game to 2x speed.

The map design is... horrible. For a starting zone the tileset is fine, but after a couple minutes the purple of the entire place just blends together. All 4 zones of the game is covered in the same tileset, except for the 4th zone with some orange pools. With a bit more effort and care, this could have made the game a lot more memorable.

I do like this lewd-dungeon crawler style of game, but even with the full release, it feels like a lot of stuff is missing or rushed.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Pouidip

A bit short, but great animations and CGs. Fighting system and gameplay are cool and kinda original, even though grinding might become necesssary at some point, the game keeps a good rhythm. This game deserves at least some of your time.
    Great job to its maker !
  3. 5.00 star(s)

FetishStudio

Congratulations Card on your first demo! I have to say that I enjoyed the Hard difficulty and the special animations on the "events" that happen. Also, mimic are great! The battle music fits so well and Makoto is perfectly balanced.