RPGM Completed Makoto Mini: Never Underestimate Tentacles [Complete] [v1.0.2] [TheCardWielder]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Nov 17, 2017
MMNUTTitle.png

Overview:
You play Makoto Nanaya from the Blazblue series, as she awakens to find herself deep within a tentacle infested dungeon. It's up to you to try and help her escape from this place, and maybe find out who put her here as well!
The game is a RPG Maker MV game, so the combat is turn based, with enemies attempting to restrain Makoto enough to allow them to have some fun with her. The leveling system of the game is similar to my previous game, Agents of P.O.R.N., in that as the characters level up, only their HP and SP stats may increase, or they may learn new abilities. The other stats are increased through the equipping of gems, as well as some rare hidden weapons for Makoto to use.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-14
Release Date: 2021-07-12
Developer: TheCardWielder - -
Censored: No
Version: Finished 1.0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Agents of P.O.R.N
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac:

Overworld Screenshot 1.png Battle Screenshot 1.png Bad End Screenshot 1.png

Last edited:

FetishStudio

May 26, 2021
Good to see NSFW animations on RPG games, that's what got me extremely interested and enjoying it. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see the finished game!

Reactions: Xhin

cvxcvgg

Dec 30, 2019
There's an extra apostrophe at the end of the link to your other game that is causing the link to not work.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hmmm, I love mind control and tentacles plus Agents of P.O.R.N. was a lot of fun, so I think I'll have to check this one out.

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
Bug report: if you let the first enemy you come to take you when you come back to it when you escape he's just stuck there and you can't get past

Nov 17, 2017
MonMan65 Thank you for the bug report, I'll look into it immediately!
(EDIT: Okay, so really easy fix honestly, forgot to set up one event correctly, going to give it a bit to see if anyone else encounters anything else I should fix or change before uploading a new version, but thank you once again for pointing this bug out to me!)

f9account Hmm, I certainly should take a screenshot of a battle screen at least, so thank you for recommending it.

Last edited:

SorrowSam

Jun 19, 2019
Tentacle beasts aren't really my cup of coffee, but it is a very promising start. The animations really add some charm to it.
The red vials feel a bit useless when guarding gives you roughly the same amount if not more due to the increased defense, but I still beat the boss.

jinx55

Jul 3, 2017
So I finished the demo and saw in the gallery that there are mimics.
Are they already in the game and I just couldn't find them or is this just a teaser for the next version?

Nov 17, 2017
Okay, I'll add some more screenshots today, one for the battle screen, and another to show of one of the CG art scenes.
(EDIT: Screenshots Added)

To answer your question jinx55, the mimics are in the game already, they are just chance based on appearing when interacting with the chests. I do plan on adding more mimics into the game's future though!

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2017
Tentacle beasts aren't really my cup of coffee, but it is a very promising start. The animations really add some charm to it.
The red vials feel a bit useless when guarding gives you roughly the same amount if not more due to the increased defense, but I still beat the boss.
Thank you for this feedback SorrowSam! The vials can seem a bit useless in the Normal difficulty, but I've been told that they are really helpful to have when playing the Hard difficulty, as they serve as one of the few ways to recover HP outside of battle.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes