RPGM Completed Agents of P.O.R.N [v1.0.0] [Complete] [TheCardWielder]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Title Screen.png

Overview:
Well it's made in RPG Maker MV and utilises a turn based combat system. The player will take control of Agents Symphony and Avarice as they are trying to uncover the sudden apperance of an underground scientific group that seems to be developing strange monsters with some interesting mating methods. As such, during combat the player will also have to make sure that the Agents don't get restrained by their opponents, otherwise who knows what may happen to them afterwards. The game also has an interesting leveling system as instead of gaining levels, the Agents will only gain access to new moves as they level until they have all four special attacks. As stats don't increase with leveling, the equipment system is all the more important, and I've gone with a more freeform "Gem" slot system, which should allow the player to tweak the Agents Gems to their own liking once they have acquired enough.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-05
Release Date: 2020-09-10
Developer: TheCardWielder
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0 [Complete]
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
MAC:

Agents_Overworld_1.png Agents_Battle_1.png Agents_Bad_End_1.png

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2017
Is something the matter with my OP? I'm still somewhat new to this, so anything I should change would be appreciated :)

skeropo

Mar 18, 2019
This is very good, though I am personally a fan of badends, I'd give this a 5 star rating but don't want to right a lengthy review, also don't listen to haters this will definitely attract people

Nov 17, 2017
Thank you for the kind words, and don't worry, I've been told before that I should make the game I want to make, and not change what I make to what other people want me to make instead. I'm certainly a fan of Bad End situations, hence why I put them in the game. This game is mainly a experiment for me anyway, hence why it's got a lot of different fetishes in it (And a few more to come later on!) but doesn't really focus on any. It's a bad idea for me to vary it so much, but I wanted to try doing sprite art for different fetishes, see which ones I liked, which I didn't, and then focus my future games on the fetishes I enjoy, and those that I can draw really good sprites for.

Anyway, thank you for the kind words! I would love to hear your opinion on the game if you ever get the time to though, but please, feel free to join the Discord server :)

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Sounds promising, but holy shit those tiny checkerboard floor tiles hurt my eyes to look at. If it's not too much work could you scale them up, or replace with a single colour since I don't think I could deal with a whole game like that.

Nov 17, 2017
I swear the lab's flooring is the one thing I keep hearing issues about... I like the checkerboard pattern as I think it suits the area, but I guess changing the colours wouldn't hurt too much... Luckily the lab isn't the whole game, but it does make up a rather major chunk of the beginning.

EDIT: I just noticed you're referring to the thumbnail image! :O I should really update that, as I've changed the in game versions of those tiles already, just forgot to update the image on the OP :(

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
It's hard to describe, but something about them makes it really hard to maintain focus on any one part. After a couple seconds my eyes just start drifting and the old noodle doesn't like it one bit. It's interesting to hear it's not just me though, I wonder if it's to do with eyesight quality (I know I don't have 20/20 vision but it's not bad enough to require glasses) or maybe monitor resolution.

Nov 17, 2017
It's hard to describe, but something about them makes it really hard to maintain focus on any one part. After a couple seconds my eyes just start drifting and the old noodle doesn't like it one bit. It's interesting to hear it's not just me though, I wonder if it's to do with eyesight quality (I know I don't have 20/20 vision but it's not bad enough to require glasses) or maybe monitor resolution.
No, I had a few people say similar things with the earlier versions of the tiles, I've just updated the thumbnail images to the new versions, hopefully that helps?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
No, I had a few people say similar things with the earlier versions of the tiles, I've just updated the thumbnail images to the new versions, hopefully that helps?
Ahh that's much better. And I agree that it fits the area, it was just the small size that was messing with me.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Its certainly got potential , right now for the targeted pixel animation genre its good.

But for most ppl out there it's a Big Fat

23b.jpg

P.S its not really your fault cuz there are too many
broken ass MTL games out there with great art
which become mindless faps and make you question your humanity,

Reactions: ShamanLab
Nov 17, 2017
Yes, all of Symphony's special attacks are based off of Persona Song titles :p

Glad to hear you think it's got potential, though I do agree that by making it a Made Too Lose (I assume that's what you mean), it does just become another one for a "collection" of sorts. I mainly went with that game style as it was the most common, and I wanted to get used to using RPG Maker before trying anythingmore experimental.

Reactions: H.ERO

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yes, all of Symphony's special attacks are based off of Persona Song titles :p

Glad to hear you think it's got potential, though I do agree that by making it a Made Too Lose (I assume that's what you mean), it does just become another one for a "collection" of sorts. I mainly went with that game style as it was the most common, and I wanted to get used to using RPG Maker before trying anythingmore experimental.
So how many Bad Ends? Does it have Pictures CG? What kind of fetishes the game will focus on??

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes