RPGM Completed Agents of P.O.R.N [v1.0.0] [Complete] [TheCardWielder]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Any chance I could snag a save file where I can check out the newest content? I've played through the previous two versions and I'm not really keen on playing through again to check out the newest two enemies.

Ulijuy

Jan 10, 2020
Hi, I played your game and i'm going to say it is amazing, I really like the art style the only thing I don't like is that the enemy instantly chasing me without noticing. It almost made me feel like i got a jumpscare out of nowhere but other than that, it was amazing, can't wait for the next version.

Nov 17, 2017
Saves from some of the recent versions should work for the new version, just copy and past the save folder over :)

And yeah, the enemies can be a bit "scary" at times with how quickly they can snap onto you, one of the issues with how they are set up to chase the player... Might look into change their detection range just a bit, but we'll see.

Aug 22, 2018
Saves from some of the recent versions should work for the new version, just copy and past the save folder over :)

And yeah, the enemies can be a bit "scary" at times with how quickly they can snap onto you, one of the issues with how they are set up to chase the player... Might look into change their detection range just a bit, but we'll see.
Maybe just make the detection event more obvious? Like, give them a frame or two of standing still with a heart popping up above them, to make it obvious that that enemy's seen you?

Nov 17, 2017
Maybe just make the detection event more obvious? Like, give them a frame or two of standing still with a heart popping up above them, to make it obvious that that enemy's seen you?
Hmm, I could look into something like that, I'll need to check if I can though, but thank you for the idea!
EDIT: So that was easier to include than I initially thought! Should be included in future updates of the game now :)

Last edited:
Reactions: smithsmithsmith

SAM s-300

Aug 4, 2017
Just how are those spiders having sex with them as it look like they using their fangs to me

Nov 17, 2017
That's some what it, the spiders lay eggs inside the Agents through ovipositors located in their mouths. I cannot remember how accurate it is to real life spiders (In fact I think I'm a fair bit off), but it's somewhat close I believe. Anyway, in Agents they use their fangs to spread the Agent's hole before inserting the ovipositor into it, then they start to lay their eggs inside.

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
That's some what it, the spiders lay eggs inside the Agents through ovipositors located in their mouths. I cannot remember how accurate it is to real life spiders (In fact I think I'm a fair bit off), but it's somewhat close I believe. Anyway, in Agents they use their fangs to spread the Agent's hole before inserting the ovipositor into it, then they start to lay their eggs inside.
You are actually describing the how male spiders inseminate the females. They have specialized limbs call pedipalps in their front the they use much like a penis to inject their semen. The male can only do this twice because the pedipalp usually breaks after the first use.

Nov 17, 2017
You are actually describing the how male spiders inseminate the females. They have specialized limbs call pedipalps in their front the they use much like a penis to inject their semen. The male can only do this twice because the pedipalp usually breaks after the first use.
The more you know apparently! :D So I was somewhat accurate with how I have the spider's animation then, just off with my description of it :p

grantemp07

Apr 5, 2020
I really do like this game. I'm a sucker for hypnosis / mind control content, and for games that integrate the lewd into the combat itself rather then just play a bad end when you lose. This game's got both. Instant top tier for me. The hypnotizing snakes at the beginning were great, and so were all the demons that could charm. The demon octopus' bad end especially was great, I just wish that the mindfuckery was showcased a bit better in the in-combat portion. I also enjoyed the spiders and the security drones a fair bit.

Gameplay-wise... it was a bit of a slog at times. In-particular, I felt that I had to go into every encounter with maximum SP for both my characters in case I stumbled on a group of 4. When you don't have the merchant available in the lab, and the only reliable method to regenerate SP is by just burning turns and letting it regen 3 at a time... let's just say that I spent a lot of time guarding and wasting turns with a single enemy that had like 3 hp left. Like, a lot. In fact I'd say that knowing I'd have to recharge my SP every time while my HP would recharge for free meant that I often just ate damage and slowly whittled enemies down with the basic attack. In the end, it would save time compared to waiting for 20-30 turns to pass so I can regen my SP for the next encounter. Either that, or just running past all the enemies that I could. Personally, I don't understand why HP recharges for free while SP does not. Unsure if this is intentional, or just an oversight. Either way, I'd recommend doing something about it.

One other thing. Early on you establish that only items that sparkle can be interacted with. Once I got to the City, despite having the characters tell me "I guess we should check every bin from now on", I missed a lot of bins and vending machines. They didn't sparkle, so I just dismissed them as being non-interactable. I didn't even make the connection that they could be interacted with despite not sparkling until I was one room away from finishing up the Aquarium. Yes, missing all those bins is my fault for not connecting the dots, so I'm not really upset about that. However I don't think it'd be too difficult to add a sparkle above all the interactable bins and vending machines, just to avoid this happening to someone else.

Despite the SP and the bin issues, I really enjoyed my time with the game. I think that it's in a solid state as-is, and that it'll only improve with time as you learn and grow as a developer. It has the potential to be something amazing. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread for sure.

Nov 17, 2017
I'm glad you like the sexual content in the game at the moment! :D

As for the SP regeneration, I've actually just finished testing a newer version of the Beta where I increased the amount of SP that regenerates each turn, as well as a few other changes that should improve the quality of the game for battles. As for the lack of sparkles over interactables, I mainly used it early on for areas where I didn't think the player might actively look, plus I didn't want to have sparkles appearing all over the game just so the player knew there was something to interact with there, the first bin has an indicator so the player knows from then on that the searchable items can change appearance instead of always being the small wooden box I had used before.

Nov 17, 2017
Speaking of updates, here is Beta 0.4.5, which introduces some changes to how the leveling and EXP works within Agents, as well as improving the regeneration rate of SP during battle! There are also some other minor tweaks and bug fixes here and there, but I hope these changes improve the quality of the games battles so they feel less slog like, and so that leveing occurs at a rate that's more enjoyable for the player (Currently uploading to other mirrors, will update as they are uploaded):
MEGA:
MediaFire:
Workupload:

Last edited:

Elsiss Surana

Jan 15, 2019
If you are taking suggestions for future content, I would love the see more story related hypnosis content that involves the two main characters. It would be great if one or both of the wound up under the control of the enemy for a short time before being freed.

Last edited:

raitouniverse

Mar 14, 2019
I too would appreciate a save for the latest gallery. I played a bit a while ago but the data was deleted since then.

Nov 17, 2017
Hello everyone!

I recently finished the latest 0.5.2 Beta update for Agents of P.O.R.N!
What is included in this update?
- Two new locations have been added to the City
- One new enemy has been added within the new areas
- One more hidden Bad End scene has been added

As per usual, any and all feedback about this update is appreciated!

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes