RPGM Completed Agents of P.O.R.N [v1.0.0] [Complete] [TheCardWielder]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 17, 2017
There we go, the MEGA link should be updated to be for the version with the battle simulator fix. I'll update the other links when I can, currently working on the next update as we speak, so I'm wanting to finish that before I post another update if I can :)

Reactions: anubis1970

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
Seems interesting so far.
But i really lost interested after so many of the same encounters... maybe increasetriple reward per encounter and remove 2/3rds of them? less grindy should be better for a game like this.

Reactions: Delta Rose
Nov 17, 2017
I'll keep that in mind for future content and games, but I can certainly see what you mean, I might have just been trying to fill up space in the map with all the enemies.

Reactions: Envyi
Nov 17, 2017
The day has finally arrived! Here is a link to the final version of the game! I do hope you all enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it!:
Windows: - MEGA -

This update includes a fair few things, such as the final section of the game, as well as two new enemies and the final boss!
I also tweaked the difficulty of the earlier parts of the game so it shouldn't be as hard for new players, and also buffed up Agent Symphony's first two attacks. Now her 'Heartbreak Heartbreak' attack deals more damage, and her 'Time to Make History' buff action doesn't end her turn! Instead, it's now called a 'Quick Action' which is a term I may use more of in the future!

Anyway, I hope everyone enjoys this final version of Agents, and as always, any and all feedback is appreciated please!

Nov 17, 2017
This game is amazing. Hope more corruptive/mind controlling endings and enemies come. Very good job.
This game is actually finished at this point oceansz, I've since moved on to developing my second game: Makoto Mini: Never Underestimate Tentacles, of MM:NUT for short. :)
It should be posted on here already, so please check it out if you enjoyed Agents!

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
This game is actually finished at this point oceansz, I've since moved on to developing my second game: Makoto Mini: Never Underestimate Tentacles, of MM:NUT for short. :)
It should be posted on here already, so please check it out if you enjoyed Agents!
Should update the OP and title! Add the [complete] tag and update version in OP.

Reactions: TheCardWielder

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
I loved the game. I want to try it again but i lost my save file.... could anyone share one for me?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes