RPGM Completed Makoto Mini: Never Underestimate Tentacles [Complete] [v1.0.2] [TheCardWielder]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Nov 17, 2017
tease~

Btw who is the artist that made the cg's? The style is quite hot honestly, love the mimic one the most
Their name is in the credits on the main menu of the game, but it's RE411 on Twitter, though I believe they are currently busy with a comic they are working.
Also, I'm glad you love the mimic one the most, I've loved mimics for ages, and certainly plan on using more of them in future games, probably as different objects too ;)

Nov 17, 2017
Today I've got a new update for MM:NUT's demo! I was going to release this a bit sooner, but preferred to wait until this month so I could also announce something else alongside this update to the demo.

But first off, I have updated MM:NUT's demo to version 0.1.5, which includes a list of gameplay tweaks, bug fixes and some graphical changes to a few animations. As well as that, I also fixed a few issues people had within the gallery itself, such as the text boxes cover up part of the CG artwork, so now there will be a part of the scene where you can view the image as you wish, both in the gallery, and during the actual scene in game.

Download links!: - -

The second thing I want to announce is that I just started up my own Patreon too! I mainly plan on this being more of a tip jar thing for now, with me posting the latest download links to my games as well as some development diaries about my current game project every so often:

Nov 17, 2017
Looks great!

So in the long run, do you plan to have any tentacle pregnancy or birth scenes?
I'm glad you like the game so far!

Sadly, I'm not really into pregnancy or birth, so I won't be including any content like that, sorry :cry:
The closest in the game is probably the cuminflation that Makoto gets during the Pitcher Beast Juggernaut animation.
I certainly hope that there not being any pregnancy or birth scenes turns youaway from the game. :cry:

Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
Heyo,
Quite enjoyed your last game, so glad to see you are working on another one!
Though hope you learned from the last one, already made my comment some time ago, about to many of thesame encounters/to big areas... Just as a reminder :p
And a question. Is this gonna be just H-scenes on defeat or will it have H-scenes implemented into the story? personally prefer the second one, or rather both at once is the best.

Nov 17, 2017
Heyo,
Quite enjoyed your last game, so glad to see you are working on another one!
Though hope you learned from the last one, already made my comment some time ago, about to many of thesame encounters/to big areas... Just as a reminder :p
And a question. Is this gonna be just H-scenes on defeat or will it have H-scenes implemented into the story? personally prefer the second one, or rather both at once is the best.
Hello Envyi! I'm glad you enjoyed Agents, and you don't have to worry, thanks to the feedback I recieved from Agents and the help of those on my Discord server, I've been able to improve my skills in game development and hope I've made a better game with MM:NUT so far! :D
To answer your question though, while there isn't any major H-scenes outside of the on defeat ones, there are a few in game animations that aren't directly related to losing in fights ;)
Though I do wish I had thought about including majort H-scenes outside of defeats before starting work on this game, would have been fun to use that within the story then :p

Nov 17, 2017
Hello again everyone, sorry about the lack of posting for a while, was working on the new update for MM:NUT!
Here we have Demo 0.2.5, which has a lot of changes from the previous public update for MM:NUT, thank you to everyone that has helped me out during the earlier testing phase to find and fix any bugs and issues with the game.

0.2.5 Main changes from the previous public update are:
- Added Area 2 to the game, this continues from where the first boss was defeated and leads Makoto further into the strange place she finds herself in, now the current demo ends after the new second Boss!
- This new Area includes two more normal enemies, as well as a new trap for Makoto to avoid (or enjoy!) as well as the previously mentioned second boss!
- I've also done some gameplay changes to certain aspects of the game, such as Overkills now causing double drop rates of certain items, as well as a few tweaks to how some of the gems work within the game.
- I also did a bit of animation fixes here, so trap events should appear more smoothly within this update too.
- Finally, new music has been added to the game, so be prepared to enjoy that in the Safe Area & Gallery!

I do hope you enjoy this update, and please let me know of any bugs / issues or just general feedback you have! :D

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
I'm glad you like the game so far!

Sadly, I'm not really into pregnancy or birth, so I won't be including any content like that, sorry :cry:
The closest in the game is probably the cuminflation that Makoto gets during the Pitcher Beast Juggernaut animation.
I certainly hope that there not being any pregnancy or birth scenes turns youaway from the game. :cry:
You are in to tentacles but not in to pregnancy? I question your ways...
j/k
maybe :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheCardWielder
Nov 17, 2017
You are in to tentacles but not in to pregnancy? I question your ways...
j/k
maybe :ROFLMAO:
I'm just not a fan of more traditional pregnancy is all, things that mimic the look of it or stuff like oviposition I'm okay with, but "normal" pregnancy in hentai will never be a thing I enjoy. :cry:

But I hope that even without that content, that you can find something in my games that you do enjoy, as I want everyone that plays my games to enjoy them after all! :)

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
I'm just not a fan of more traditional pregnancy is all, things that mimic the look of it or stuff like oviposition I'm okay with, but "normal" pregnancy in hentai will never be a thing I enjoy. :cry:

But I hope that even without that content, that you can find something in my games that you do enjoy, as I want everyone that plays my games to enjoy them after all! :)
Phew, I almost had you for a oddball there. Don't worry you will come around. :ROFLMAO:

Btw what is a deal with this extensive prompts to save, I'm save scum myself but it is even extensive for me. Dose this game is intended to played on hard? If yes, then why including game over, I think respawn with(or) penalties would be more fitting and fun - As I imagine this game is bdsm focused.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2017
Phew, I almost had you for a oddball there. Don't worry you will come around. :ROFLMAO:

Btw what is a deal with this extensive prompts to save, I'm save scum myself but it is even extensive for me. Dose this game is intended to played on hard? If yes, then why including game over, I think respawn with(or) penalties would be more fitting and fun - As I imagine this game is bdsm focused.
It's mainly there as it was something people told me they liked from my previous game Agents, where it asked you to save every so often, and I think in this game it should only ask you to save after introducing a new normal enemy, unless I'm forgetting something :unsure:

It's probably more noticeable due to how quickly between new enemies it can be in this game, so maybe I'll need to tone it down or spread out new enemies more in future games, always learning how to make my games and future ones better after all! :giggle:

As for coming around / being an oddball, are you talking about the lack of pregnancy thing? Now I'm wondering what you might be thinking could change my opinion on it :oops:

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
As for coming around / being an oddball, are you talking about the lack of pregnancy thing? Now I'm wondering what you might be thinking could change my opinion on it :oops:
Time will change your opinion, we all were there. One day you will find something that you weren't searching for, and it will just tick. :ROFLMAO:
As I say form experience that im in to it mosty because of Tentacles. And all started with the egg. HA!

Last edited:

FFloyd

Jun 5, 2020
Wanted to ask, will you add an option that main character may become pregnant after several rapes? Thx for answer.

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018
This game is pretty good! The art an animation are quality and I especially like the loss pictures (I think the mimic's has to be my favorite.) Was wondering how many levels you were intending on having?
It's version 0.2.5, but it seems that (at least compared to the empty gallery sots) that there's only going to be one more level? Weird question I know, just curious what you'd do for the subsequent numbers, unless you're not planning on using all the numbers up to 1.0
(Also I know it's meant to be a short game, the numbering just got me curious.)

Nov 17, 2017
This game is pretty good! The art an animation are quality and I especially like the loss pictures (I think the mimic's has to be my favorite.) Was wondering how many levels you were intending on having?
It's version 0.2.5, but it seems that (at least compared to the empty gallery sots) that there's only going to be one more level? Weird question I know, just curious what you'd do for the subsequent numbers, unless you're not planning on using all the numbers up to 1.0
(Also I know it's meant to be a short game, the numbering just got me curious.)
I'm glad you love the art and animations Red_Line! :giggle:
It seems a lot of people's favourite one is the mimic's, especially on my Discord server, not that I mind of course, it's one of my favourites too! :love:
So please come along if you want to chat with fellow fans and myself, and maybe get some sneak peeks of future content of my games too ;)

As for the remaining levels in this game, or rather, the remaining Area in the game, well, I've only got one more planned for the game until it's finished. I mainly went with that way of numbering so it's like: "Final Version Number"."Major Update Number"."Minor Update Number / Bug Fix Patch"
I hope that makes sense :giggle:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes