[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
ver2.30
When a character is deleted, all items in the character's possession are now stored in another character's or warehouse.
Changed the icon of the armor shop.
Fixed a problem where Max's image was sometimes missing in the item museum.
Fixed cleansing not working on ghost enemies.
Fixed an error that occurred when entering a store with all guests dead.
Fixed a few other minor bugs.

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
So, the only character in my party that knows the "Jump" skill died, I don't have the bridge item, and I didn't buy a return scroll. So now Im just soft-locked in the abyss. Should I just go for a party wipe?
(I couldn't find a Jump Scroll in the shop.)

Edit I should clarify where I am. I went to the "Abyss" area, below the cave dungeon. The place with the lava tiles that you can't levitate over.

Edit 2: I just restarted.

Last edited:

ragisraad

Apr 10, 2020
So, the only character in my party that knows the "Jump" skill died, I don't have the bridge item, and I didn't buy a return scroll. So now Im just soft-locked in the abyss. Should I just go for a party wipe?
(I couldn't find a Jump Scroll in the shop.)

Edit I should clarify where I am. I went to the "Abyss" area, below the cave dungeon. The place with the lava tiles that you can't levitate over.

Edit 2: I just restarted.
I wouldn't progress so much in a demo release.
I gave up when spellblade class scroll gave me an error.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019

Looks like they've created a dedicated website area for the game / systems. I haven't read everything, but now heroines can get angry at each other and refuse to room together. No mention of release date that I've found.
chara16_d.jpg
Loli Satan? Interesting

Last edited:
Reactions: Overlord111!

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
*Sigh* Still no ETA, and no real info on an update, I'm weakly hoping that, that site means they closer to finishing

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
*Sigh* Still no ETA, and no real info on an update, I'm weakly hoping that, that site means they closer to finishing
I hope they take their time. I'd rather have a quality game than a rushed half-game. I'm still waiting on a game with a decent capture/corruption system in place in a game that's not an SRPG. This game looks like it comes close.

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
Does anyone know how long did it take to develop Leanne 2? In case this serves as any indication.

I hope they take their time. I'd rather have a quality game than a rushed half-game. I'm still waiting on a game with a decent capture/corruption system in place in a game that's not an SRPG. This game looks like it comes close.
Agreed. Btw, which SRPGs would you say that did it well? You know, for research purposes.

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
Does anyone know how long did it take to develop Leanne 2? In case this serves as any indication.

Agreed. Btw, which SRPGs would you say that did it well? You know, for research purposes.
All of the Leane games did it well. There are a few RPGS that have a system that are decent like "The Moral Sword of Asagi" where if an ally is defeated in combat they are removed from your party until you find them on the map and rescue them from the captures. But nothing ever really goes as far as brainwashing if you don't reach them in time. Getting them back in your party would be a bit harder after that, like the Leane games.

Flowercat

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone know how to use the Instant Repair Kit? I can't seem to make it work and assume I don't need a smith to fix stuff with them.