[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I've been wondering. Is there any plans on allowing a full female party for free play?
If your idea is to have just protagman and women to avoid NTR, such a party is possible, but it won't block NTR. There are sidequests that IIRC will force a guest party member that can be male. Additionally, you can still run into men who are not in the party staying in inn rooms after their own adventure/quests.

Reactions: Nosferia

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Right, I forgot. But in the demo you play with non story characters, which I presume is what Free Mode is going to be in the final version. I always thought the demo is just a taste of both games modes.

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
A question does the Player Characters can have sex with the girls ? Does this game finally get the player build a harem

Or it's like the other game from the developer where the MC don't get anything until the very end ?

An0nM4n

Dec 29, 2019
Right, I forgot. But in the demo you play with non story characters, which I presume is what Free Mode is going to be in the final version. I always thought the demo is just a taste of both games modes.
Free mode will allow you to remove the unremovable characters in story more.
A question does the Player Characters can have sex with the girls ? Does this game finally get the player build a harem

Or it's like the other game from the developer where the MC don't get anything until the very end ?
I know that the PC can have sex with girls but idk about the specifics of everything else. Translation for the game stopped afaik but they could just be waiting for the game to finish instead of translating the demos like before.

Reactions: Extrazzz

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Free mode will allow you to remove the unremovable characters in story more.

I know that the PC can have sex with girls but idk about the specifics of everything else. Translation for the game stopped afaik but they could just be waiting for the game to finish instead of translating the demos like before.
There hasn't really been anything to translate. We haven't had new content for a while, it's just been a handful of bug fixes to the same old demo

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Uploaded to the blog:
Though I can't download it, not sure if it's just crashing or if it's only available in Japan or something?

AlexToro

Apr 19, 2024
I guess we'll have to be patient a little longer.

From the dev Futonpasta (translated):

*I tried to upload it to Axfc UpLoader, but the upload failed.
I'll try again tomorrow. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please wait for a while.

Reactions: DemandoSama