[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I disagree. To me NTR is best when it's balanced with no NTR (vanilla?). You win, you get the girl / you lose, the bad guy gets the girl. That's the reason Leane 2 is great but not perfect. There is no reason for the player to win.
Yea, not my thing. But I feel for you guys, because you probably get shit on every time you ask if the NTR is avoidable. Because people think you mean you don't want NTR in the NTR game, lol. Not realizing that the point is to able to prevent the NTR by "winning".

Reactions: An0nM4n

Xnaur

Nov 3, 2017
The current NTR stuff in the trial are just placeholders including the male NPCs apperance. It's the reason why sleeping at the inn is too buggy, the dev scrambled the scenario files to hide the real NTR guys appearance. The author did the same thing back during leane2, he hid who the NTR guy is until the game release.

I datamined all three versions of the trial (the 2021 demo 2, the 2022-3 play trial, and the current trial) and here's how I think the NTR is supposed to work:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tbh If spolier is right, that would be great. On official website is this "Blue" Guy who I think we have not met till now. Only thing that dosnt sit right with me - Pasta said this is demo where data is transferable to main game. This seems more and more bs after we skip story in demo...

Well I hope you are right, since it seems great.

Reactions: Extrazzz

Erest

Sep 9, 2018
the raw patch was from december 2023 , this patch was from someone who translated the current raw ver. that was i tot ,
What you mean 2023? Devs been pushing out patches this year. People posted new update patches literally above your previous post well, unless I was late into the party and people posts old update patches.

Hachamachama99

Mar 24, 2022
In the main town (the one with the sewers). Go northeast into the forest (the one with the cemetery). Then go to the next part of the forest to the north (where you fight the slime gang). Continue heading north to the cave. In the cave try to go left when you can and go south again, there should be an exit to the forest you were in. Go south, don't go into the river. You should find a space with a group of orcs, defeat them and on the ground there should be two breakable spots. Bomb and go down. (note that there is no light in the orc cave.)
thank you, I've found it. Now I have a new problem. When fighting to save the captain, the orc always rapes the human girl before I kill all the orcs.

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
thank you, I've found it. Now I have a new problem. When fighting to save the captain, the orc always rapes the human girl before I kill all the orcs.
Unless someone has knowledge I don't, I do believe that the captain is an unavoidable rape scene, since it happens during dialogue before combat can begin

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
Now a few questions.

Is it possible to light a torch or something in dark dungeons?
Where do I find the jelly? (it was with the wasps before, but they changed place and I they didn't drop it last time I went in their cave)
Where is the door to knock 7 times? (I remember it was in the sewers, using the hidden option in the warehouse, but I don't remember how to unlock the option.)
Is it possible to beat the white dragon in the snow part (I tried once but was under level)?
I can't reduce the lust for the human girl, I'm pretty sure I had the same problem with the previous demo, is it a bug or did I miss something?
Ok, so I figured out how to make light, and where the jelly was (without a light on, I could search for a long time...).
I defeated the white dragon.
I replaced the human girl with a gnome (I'd prefer the human, but it's a demo so...)

I'm still looking for the hidden door. I spoke with the customers in the tavern, but that didn't reveal the hidden entrance to the sewers (even the one who said there is an entrance in the warehouse)...

And new question!

I found four tablets in the Lost Woods. Does anyone know where I'm supposed to use these?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
The current NTR stuff in the trial are just placeholders including the male NPCs apperance. It's the reason why sleeping at the inn is too buggy, the dev scrambled the scenario files to hide the real NTR guys appearance. The author did the same thing back during leane2, he hid who the NTR guy is until the game release.

I datamined all three versions of the trial (the 2021 demo 2, the 2022-3 play trial, and the current trial) and here's how I think the NTR is supposed to work:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The blue-haired guy id probably main one,
guy with cutlass is the second one
fat guy is the third

Hachamachama99

Mar 24, 2022
Unless someone has knowledge I don't, I do believe that the captain is an unavoidable rape scene, since it happens during dialogue before combat can begin
I mean the human girl at the party. there were so many orcs we fought so it took me a long time to defeat all the orcs while the girl was being raped. I think my group is still weak

Hachamachama99

Mar 24, 2022
why orc always rape the human girl,not elf,dwarf girl or gnome.Is she prettier than the other girls? If that's true, it seems I agree with that orc:LOL:

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
I mean the human girl at the party. there were so many orcs we fought so it took me a long time to defeat all the orcs while the girl was being raped. I think my group is still weak
One option, if you have an MC/Max with the "cover" or "protect everyone" skill, he can protect girls against H attacks. If he also has "counter", he will counterattack while protecting them. So, in general, it's a useful skill to use in those situations

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
What you mean 2023? Devs been pushing out patches this year. People posted new update patches literally above your previous post well, unless I was late into the party and people posts old update patches.
check the devs post was december 2023 last patch of the (GAME) raw jap ver. , patched game updating here is for translation updates, are we on the same page?..

Erest

Sep 9, 2018
check the devs post was december 2023 last patch of the (GAME) raw jap ver. , patched game updating here is for translation updates, are we on the same page?..
You can check devs blog. He didnt make new post but instead edited it. You can see the time and patch version 2.06 (Previously 1.26(?).
1715704785253.png

And also theres new female race Sylph. Again I may be mistaken cuz I just checked the thread this year so I may missed some stuff.

Reactions: doomulol

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
hello
how can you enter in the item vault hidden passage in this version?
i have tried to listen to rumors at the bar, but no secret button happens.
i have explored every inches available in the sewers, but unless there is a second magic platform i am stuck.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

The blue-haired guy id probably main one,
guy with cutlass is the second one
fat guy is the third
@shikigamiex - ok, so there is one more possibility... the main evil person, making copy from Leane 2 will be... Schwartz :cool:
If the author would try to make REALLY a twist, then Max. But I doubt it will be Max.
edit: however Schwartz has face expression similar to the killed, childless king in Leane 2

Last edited:

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
how to open the treasure chest in bull hidehout (the one that have a teleport on the park)?
silver key doesn't work