Seeking Male Domination/Rape/Blackmail - Game List

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Ill admit the blackmail and domination aspects for the cleaner is good. But she ends up enjoying being dominated.

Any recommendations for games where they don't enjoy it?
That didn't use to be the case, older versions of the game had her not liking it and just being forced via blackmail it was more sexually brutal. But then a lot users in that thread kept complaining about it being rape so the devs changed it her having a humiliation fetish.

Once again moral crusaders ruin everything.

Alfie94

Aug 9, 2019
That didn't use to be the case, older versions of the game had her not liking it and just being forced via blackmail it was more sexually brutal. But then a lot users in that thread kept complaining about it being rape so the devs changed it her having a humiliation fetish.

ehh I figured as much. people don't seem to understand that games are there for enjoyment and people like me do enjoy games with hard rape and domination where the girls don't enjoy it. why tf are you white knighting for a character in a game. oh wel... what can you do.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
Because he is a low life simp. That being said the feminazies are hot on creators tails so I think this is why they make the characters to enjoy the blackmailing. Remember you can not have rapes on the internet. And defamation is illegal even in games.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020

Wow, I didn't know that. I only knew the "loved humiliation", makes me sad that we could have a nice blackmail part.:cry:
That explains the christmas special where both the cleaner and the MC suddenly tell each other their love, was a complete dissapointment for me that we didn't get a choice.:(

Do you think we might have a chance to get the hardcore part back in the future? IIRC the dev said he wanted to implement choices where we could decide how hard we want to treat the girls.
I love taffy tales but now I fear the content will be further watered down in the future.

Reactions: Jameyboi

metim200

Nov 14, 2017
There was a game where you were fighting a ugly fat dude ( face was hidden ) if you lose he was raping you you were can control with move it's gonna be I can't find it

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
thanks for threats like that. When i search male dom in the search female dom games show up. Which would be disturbing to anyone normal in a predominantly male website.
You're on a website where 'incest' tag is more common than air itself, and bestiality, urination and SM aren't even that hardcore on the list. And you are talking about normal people?

zehoboioi

Jul 28, 2022
Once again ranking all the Rape/Blackmail/Male Domination Games

only Renpy,Flash,Unity and HTML Games are included

No Female Protagonist/Drugs/Mind Control/NTR/Gay

Abandoned Games can be included.

AND NO UGLY RENDERS

----

Protag has to be the one doing the tags

----

Four Elements Trainer - Male Domination/Slave/Rape (Softcore),Blackmail, Trainer

Personal Assistant - Male Domination/Corruption/Blackmail/Rape/Spanking

Banquet of Sadism - Male Domination/Graphic Violence (Torture)/Scat/Urine Fetish/Guro/Ryona

Maya and friends - Male Domination/Graphic Violence (Torture)/Guro - (It's Female protagonist but I like it so....)

Milfy City - Male Domination (Softcore) /Blackmail (Softcore)

Incubus City - Male Domination/Rape/Blackmail/Slave/Graphic Violence

Dirty Pool - Male Domination/Blackmail/Rape/Spanking

Rogue-like - Male Domination (Softcore)/Spanking

Echoes of Lust - Male Domination (Normal Core)

Cure My Addiction - Male Domination (Softcore)/Spanking

Indecent Desires - Male Domination/Blackmail/Rape

The Ravager - Male Domination/Rape/Blackmail/Slave/Guro

Bound Family - Male Domination/Rape literally just a demo

High Rise Climb - Male Domination/Blackmail?/Sexual Harassment/Rape

False Hero - Male Domination/Blackmail/Sexual Harassment

World Hero Trainer - Male Domination/Slave/Ryona

Elven Conquest 1,2 - Male Domination/BDSM/Rape/Slave/Trainer

Slave Lords 1,2 - Male Domination/BDSM/Rape/Slave/Trainer

Saeko Milf Next Door - Rape

Together Again - Male Domination/BDSM/Slave/Trainer

Playhome, Playclub - Rape

Bad Bobby Saga - Male Domination/Blackmail

Superpowered - Male Domination/Blackmail (Hardcore)

Raptus - Rape

Vae Victis - Male Domination/Blackmail/Rape (Hard) (RPG but Renpy)

Photo Hunt - Male Domination/Corruption

Beginnings - Blackmail/Rape

Blackmailing the family - Male Domination/Rape/Blackmail

Hardlove - Rape

Wizard Adventures - Supposed Blackmail/Rape

Goblin Lord - ??? Supposed Rape

Jane's Dilemna - Rape

Desert Stalker - Male Domination/Graphic Violence/Ryona/Oral Rape (toned down or discontinued)

Rainy Day - Blackmail/Rape
definitely include urge to molest here, very good game

Reactions: hellohello95zone

zedascove

Jul 13, 2018
You might wanna add to your list:

My Model Daughter
High Life
Lisa

These three games actually have some of the most realistic rape scenes I've seen in a VN, especially the first one.

juhygg

Jul 7, 2022
You're on a website where 'incest' tag is more common than air itself, and bestiality, urination and SM aren't even that hardcore on the list. And you are talking about normal people?
but there are no real incest game just like manhwa, only incest mods. as far as ive seen.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
but there are no real incest game just like manhwa, only incest mods. as far as ive seen.
The games with "incest mods" really are incest games, they are just made to appear as though they are not.

Probably all or nearly all of the games with "incest mods" were created with the intent of containing incest content but the developers wanted to use Patreon so they made "mods" to re-enable the content that they made that is not visible in the Patreon version. That is why many of the "mods" are so small in terms of file size, because the content is already in the game, the "mod" just allows it to be seen. It's all just a charade the developers have to play with Patreon since Patreon lets them post incest games on their site as long as there is a very thin veneer of deniability that they aren't really doing that.

As for games without incest mods, they exist and are primarily found among the games whose developers don't use Patreon.

Reactions: juhygg