Seeking Male mc and naive girls?

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
For starters, you might want to try other games from the same developer.
- My First Love
- My Best Friend's Daughter

Same mechanic. Quite a lot of grind (though not at Big Brother/Glamour level), progressing corruption. Writing is.. Well, the second of my recommendations is a bit better in this aspect, the first one is way worse. But the first one has more of that "naivety" in the girls.

Reactions: Jdiezel

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
- My First Love

Same mechanic. Quite a lot of grind (though not at Big Brother/Glamour level), progressing corruption. Writing is.. Well, the second of my recommendations is a bit better in this aspect, the first one is way worse. But the first one has more of that "naivety" in the girls.
yeah ive tried playing their other games and couldnt get into it as much as room for rent. not sure if its been changed but
- My First Love

im ngl i just couldnt get into his other games. best friends daughter felt the exact same as R4R but i just didnt enjoy it as much. i think i was just burnt out on that devs specific gameplay style and found his character designs pretty boring

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
- My First Love

i actually just started playing Tangled Up and its pretty spot on to what i was looking for. i avoided it for a while bc the reviews seemed pretty negative. its pretty funny though bc most of the negative reviews say its too grindy. but it seems like its just a slow burn game (which im a fan of). i consider grindy games where u repeat the same thing over and over until something new happens lol

Reactions: kilobananov

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
i actually just started playing Tangled Up and its pretty spot on to what i was looking for. i avoided it for a while bc the reviews seemed pretty negative. its pretty funny though bc most of the negative reviews say its too grindy. but it seems like its just a slow burn game (which im a fan of). i consider grindy games where u repeat the same thing over and over until something new happens lol
Thx, I might try this game as well.

Reactions: Jdiezel

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
Do you happen to know more games like this? Slow burn, maaaybe even grindy, but with clear progressing frivolousness of the female characters. I mean, this is kinda similar to your initial post here :) but just from your experience, have you played smth like this already

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
Do you happen to know more games like this? Slow burn, maaaybe even grindy, but with clear progressing frivolousness of the female characters. I mean, this is kinda similar to your initial post here :) but just from your experience, have you played smth like this already
off the top of my head Heart Problems. mc goes to live with his aunt and two cousins. the slow burn is mostly with the aunt but its done incredibly well. def one of my favorites. ill send u some more after i think for a bit

Reactions: kilobananov

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
heres a a few more

Sweet Affection mc lives with his M&S. sandbox game where everyday you can interact with them and slowly make progress. theres also a bunch of other characters you can go after if you want. pretty solid game

Single Again very slow burn visual novel if you're into that kind of thing

Lust Village just played this recently. its from the same dev as corruption. sandbox with a ton of characters. its not that much of a slow burn but its still pretty good. a little grind but not an unenjoyable amount. still pretty early in development but theres a decent amount of content

im sure theres more that ive played but nothings coming to mind right now. if you have anything else you want o recommend let me know