Identify Male Protagonist Futa game with a Alchemist and Cockbeads+Potions

JeffreyJefferson19

Oct 19, 2022
I once played this game i thought it was called my sister turned every girl into a futa or smth like that but cant find it nowhere. So if i remember correctly its a 2D game where you are in your house with your sister and you can go out of the house via clicking something and then click somewhere else to get somewhere else like futabinding world and 1 scence the i think male protagonist was stuck in a vr headset and fought a futa enemy in the video game who then raped hin and he somehow felt it in real life idk. And another one was one where the male protagonist oder the alchemist drunk a potion so that the balls would thicken and produce lots of cum but the dick was stuffed with cock beads and then they came out and cum shot out in floods or something like that. I hope someone finds that game or remembers the name. Thanks guys. Plus could have looked something like that but i dont remember Bild_2023-11-28_232600403.png

veil1667

Nov 10, 2018
I'd be curious if anyone figured out what this was, sounds up my alley. Also sauce on the pic?