sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Bugs in the new version (playing from a 0.004 save):

- I got the handcuffs from the security room more than once
1677453903085.png
- When I try to check the new girl's profile, the game crashes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dunno if it's in purpose, but there's a typo here:
1677454042486.png

Likewise, here is another typo (should be "deal?"):
1677454339969.png

And, uuh... there's no new scene?

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Bugs in the new version (playing from a 0.004 save):

- I got the handcuffs from the security room more than once
View attachment 2421950
- When I try to check the new girl's profile, the game crashes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dunno if it's in purpose, but there's a typo here:
View attachment 2421955

Likewise, here is another typo (should be "deal?"):
View attachment 2421966

And, uuh... there's no new scene?

Well you do get the booty scene, so not a sex scene, but, a teaser...

and I guess the work upload earlier in the thread is a beta. They are probably fixing it as we speak.
( I also had the game crash checking the profile out. I did snoop for trying to find scenes, did have that ghost from the bathroom pop up outside the lingerie shop.

Reactions: sexypeanut

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Also love the little gift shop. I guess I have to start a new game to enjoy the outfits?

Never mind! it's in the Girls menu!

EmCioran

Apr 6, 2021
Nice little update, not a lot in the way of story, but I assume this was a chance to just get 3 more characters in the game.

Not a lot of remarks; a few typos such as when you try and remove the wooden planks "attempt number "too" (instead of two)" or when the unknown child says "you're (instead of your) girlfriend"

Small note on android: be careful when tapping through dialogue. Double tapping brings up the menu, and when that happened while I was talking to Jeanne, I got stuck with the text box covering a lot of the screen while being unresponsive to commands. I had to reload to get out of it

MrMars

Aug 9, 2017
Jeah every single Girl Profil lets the game Crash. Also when getting the Fire axe you can reclick it and it shows a a short bugged text. Also the Fireaxe is still inside the box showing instead of it being empty

Reactions: redliight

Regless

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2018
mybe just me but that was a small update lol
It was. The shop and some quality of life improvements took up a lot of time that month. So the rest of the events was mostly small filler stuff. Plus we extended the delay on the public release by two weeks so it's a full month behind the patreon release. From your guy's perspective it likely felt you had to wait longer for less. In terms on new art assets it was comparable to previous releases.

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
It was. The shop and some quality of life improvements took up a lot of time that month. So the rest of the events was mostly small filler stuff. Plus we extended the delay on the public release by two weeks so it's a full month behind the patreon release. From your guy's perspective it likely felt you had to wait longer for less. In terms on new art assets it was comparable to previous releases.

It was great, the QOL stuff is great, loved the shop and it's little surprise with the lens!

Goth Girls are always promising!

Keep it up!

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes