VN - Others - Completed - Mama Wa Taimanin [Final] [Lilith]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Blackstar9294

First review so pardon any wrongs done. I think 4 stars due to great art and sound design and the lore is insane about taimanin. So all in all pretty good though there could be an incest ending or happy something cause the ending sucks for the MC badly.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

kosmos

Worst Black Lilith visual novel I have ever played. Fairly slow and does not meet the standard for the rest of the series. With only two endings it seems like a waist of a game to play honestly. Image quality was nice bit that's about it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Shirouste

If you like NTR/Shota game, this game is for you (even if it's not really NTR since the protagonist is the girl, not her partner). The art is absolutely gorgeous and the scenes really really hot. I just wish there would be more scene where she is having sex with multiple people at once.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Anomaly33

Decent game. 6/10

+ Art is well above average.
    + Story is hot.

= No animation, but okay amount of CG.
    = MTL is good enough that you can understand the story perfectly fine... Honestly would be hard to tell it's MTL if not for pronouns being wrong more often than not.

- The options/settings are not translated AT ALL and the game seems to be built on a niche engine (as opposed to Ren'Py or RPGM or something) so you can't easily guess what is where based on past experiences.
    - Censored.