VN Others Completed Maman Kyoushitsu ~Mirai no H na Obenkyou~ [Swaneye+]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

popolice

Apr 20, 2018
They are all already pregnant when he meets them.
Ah. Shame, gonna have to pass on this one then. The Hara series is usually pretty wholesome and a big draw for me is that fact that the MC fathers the kid but with this he's just straight stealing someone else's pregnant wife. Dunno, kinda rubs me the wrong way. Thanks for answering though!

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
Ah. Shame, gonna have to pass on this one then. The Hara series is usually pretty wholesome and a big draw for me is that fact that the MC fathers the kid but with this he's just straight stealing someone else's pregnant wife. Dunno, kinda rubs me the wrong way. Thanks for answering though!
The mom and best friend are single and not pregnant, and the best friend of the main love interest is pregnant but also single, so that's three girls you don't have to worry about stealing.

Qwerty2999

Dec 19, 2020
Is there a mod or some way to play this WITHOUT having to change the local?
I've tried changing it and in spite looking up 'how to's' I have NO idea. >~<

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Maman Kyoushitsu

Original Size Windows: 1.43GB
Compressed Size Windows: 712MB MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! Now it is compressed and still looks good! :D

Is there a mod or some way to play this WITHOUT having to change the local?
I've tried changing it and in spite looking up 'how to's' I have NO idea. >~<
Use

Reactions: lewdgamerxxx

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Kinda curious if anyone knows how to change the System Title reported by this game?
Tried editing
config.tjs

;System.title = "ままん教室~未来のHなお勉強~体験版";
;System.title = "Maman Kyoushitsu ~Teaching H Lessons~";

However that doesn't seem to do it though it could be while the patch process allows me to play with different things it's after whatever xp3 that controls this... I could probably look this up myself but I figured I'd just throw a message in a bottle while doing other things.

I seen some of the menus weren't translated so touched up a few of those as the patch seems to load the translated images from the "patch" folder :love: Though this game is filled with buttons so not all of them are done... I also used the original and for extracting the files from bgimage.xp3, sysimg1.xp3, sysimg2.xp3, and sysimg1.xp3 so while I don't think anything should change with the compressed version I haven't tested it either.

Edit: Lost Files so restoring from old backup

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Finhir

Finhir

May 5, 2020
Lmao, why are there already save files when I installed this and starting new?
Kinda curious if anyone knows how to change the System Title reported by this game?
Tried editing
config.tjs

;System.title = "ままん教室~未来のHなお勉強~体験版";
;System.title = "Maman Kyoushitsu ~Teaching H Lessons~";

However that doesn't seem to do it though it could be while the patch process allows me to play with different things it's after whatever xp3 that controls this... I could probably look this up myself but I figured I'd just throw a message in a bottle while doing other things.

I seen some of the menus weren't translated so touched up a few of those as the patch seems to load the translated images from the "patch" folder :love: Though this game is filled with buttons so not all of them are done... I also used the original and for extracting the files from bgimage.xp3, sysimg1.xp3, sysimg2.xp3, and sysimg1.xp3 so while I don't think anything should change with the compressed version I haven't tested it either.

That's very helpful!

Reactions: masterdragonson

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
To Unlock Harem Route only you need to do is to have an ending with both 5 Girls and go into New Game, now you'll need to select all Girls routes 1 by one and be honest and then select this option "Only with Me..." (The harem route triggers after that scene)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote