Others - Completed - MamaRPG [Final] [Sistny]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ed209

Don't waste your time or money on this. It has poor art, poor writing, and the "game" portion, if you can call it that, is a glorified walking simulator. I don't know if the lack of content is good or bad. You could be doing any number of things instead of playing this game and still have a better experience.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Long story short.

It's waste of time. Can't be even bothered to use my usual pros/cons format.

Extremely lazy game with subpar art, broken English and dull scenes. Basically mommy boy fetishist game with few sex scenes where mother wears different outfits..and endgame goal is to get her pregnant and get only one extra image with that.

~3min game.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Guy Guyminheimer

Enjoyable, but shouldn't be a game. Essentially a playable hentai doujin. If you make a game, do something to make it work for the format, otherwise why bother. Every scene was pretty hot and appealed a lot to me kink-wise, but the pacing of walking from place to place and interacting with stuff just to go into essentially a small variation of the same scene only interrupts the flow of "story". There's no point in using a game engine when it's already basically just a comic, except that in comic format background designs, worthless generic characters that are literally just there to stand there and work as a plot device, and an uber-short length with a lot of repetitiveness can all can be in favor of the kinky sex scenes rather than just artificially lengthening them. Would've been a 9/10 hentai manga.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BigMike240

All Right Yes its a Short Game but you know what I fucking love it. This game knows exactly what it is and it gets straight to the Mother Fucking point!

I mean SURE....It COULD give you a wall of pointless text, and yes this game could give you an actual story, not to mention have you grind for all eternity for virtually no sex right at the very end with absolutely no reward/payout for your patience, Hot Damn THAT SHIT's HOT...MMM I bet some of you elitist love that idea. getting a raging mental boner rather than give you a physical boner. Fuck Yes not to mention the creator could just as easily exploit his fans and readers and milk their wallets of their hard earned money.,,,MMM Oh man, you know collect ALL the Moniez and Run! Not give a Fuck and ignore the fans and supporters then after all the $$$$ in the world without a single word or update for months hell maybe even years, fuck yes total mindgasm of all that wasted potential. Ah But Wait Ready then when the money runs dry they finally post after which point everyone jumps ship and catchs on to their schemes just to draw them back and post "More to Come BS" Holy Shit that is So Creative and Amazing! Game of the Year Right, if Only this Game did all that you know like every other abandon game.

But Nope.... You know what! THE nerve of the creator that Asshole had to ruin a broken formula by creating an Actual Complete Fun Game! Gasp not only that but your telling me You get the Mom Right away, And there are Different Sex Scenes with Different Costumes. What Madness who the fuck do They Think they are totally going against the norm!

All sarcasm aside I really do enjoy this Game it knows what it is, no delusional grandeur, its short and straight to the point an actual game you can fap to with multiple scenes, no artistic bullshit full of empty promise's, You get what you get ! A simple story of a son having insectual dreams about their mother in an rpg setting. A game from start to finish, in this day and age almost a rarity that should be commended not perfect I'll admit but hey it meets all my criteria.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Alkemya-san

This game looks like the artist didn't knew how to code.
    Real simple animations, ok guess it'll get better soon.
    The world isn't rich or creative, I'm a bit worried here.
    The character is a 3D skeleton, ok WTF now.
    The concept is : I can take people's clothes to fuck.

To sum up, this game just seems to be a link between some average art pieces, only because the code is horrible.

Art : 3/5
    Scenario : 2/5
    Gameplay : 1/5
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Tweaker69

With better writing this could have been so much hotter. I think the art is fine, though far from great. I have a weakness for the X-ray stuff, I just can't help that. But, yeah, the machine translation is one thing, but the writing was probably pretty straightforward to begin with. There were hints of greatness here and there that just didn't come all the way through, and it just felt like "And then you raped her again, and she was all like "<3 nNooooo <3 That's not nice!!" Could have been so much more with writing having some subtlety, buildup and finesse. As it is, it was just short enough to feel only slightly too long.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

A.L.C

Other than the CG (which isn't really all that great to be honest) the game doesn't have much going on for it aside from the fetishes. It's about at most 3-8 minutes long with nothing but broken English for dialogue. Just give it a hard pass unless you want to see some subpar cg with "mommy" written in literally all the dialogue.