Unreal Engine Abandoned Man In The Mansion [0.0.0.1a] [BHStudio]

BHStudio

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Can someone say if the main character has sex with his stepmother and stepsister is it incest? How does Patreon react to this?

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Can someone say if the main character has sex with his stepmother and stepsister is it incest? How does Patreon react to this?
Yes, even step relations are banned in patreon. Only saving factor is making them default relation Landlady (mom), Roommate (sister), but players have option to rename the relationships. So, that way, there will be no need for the creation of incest patch.

Reactions: BHStudio

BHStudio

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2020
Yes, even step relations are banned in patreon. Only saving factor is making them default relation Landlady (mom), Roommate (sister), but players have option to rename the relationships. So, that way, there will be no need for the creation of incest patch.
Thank you, you helped me a lot!

F1_V10

Apr 9, 2019
yeah which means it'll be developed for like a year and be abandoned
Yes I agree our past experiences with such games let us down(mostly), but give a person a chance dude. No offense:ROFLMAO:
How does Patreon react to this?
Patreon won't like it one bit. As said above most VN's either let the player define the relationships which is still sketchy, or simply use a patched dialogue script which enables incest. Not sure whether such patch can be put in UE4 tho. Are the dialogues hardcoded, or are they imported from a script file when the game is running?

Anyways, goodluck and godspeed dev! Already have high hopes for this game!

frsteigleder

Dec 10, 2017
You've got me with that possibility to tinker around with the characters. Oh, and even more with cum shooting. I'll have this on my radar to check progress frequently. (y):)

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
+ Visual looks good
+ What little sound is enticing.

- Guy runs slow.
- Guy's running looks like he shit himself.
- Animations are too fast = need a way to slow it = player control.
- No camera control.
- Can't see guy's dick when doing forward cowgirl .. her arm is in the way.

~ Game has a promising start with its looks.
~ I like how the camera points top-down at the mansion.. gives it the 'dolls house' type of feeling.
~ Game feels like a [VN] between the [point'n'click] [3D game] format. = 3D game environment - point'n'click navigation - VN cutscenes.