• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Man of Steal [v0.13.1] [Nymphs]

1. 2.00 star(s)

alyssssssssss

the game could be much better, unfortunately it has no logic in the story or in the choices, average graphics, improvable audio, but choices that are often useless, you discover that Lois gets fucked by others, why not have the option to tell them to their face. many unclear things.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

RoadWulf

Needs to be proof read and edited by a ghost writer to give it more life, dev needs a better render engine when they get the money, and do a remaster on the images.

Everything is Gen 2 or so, which makes everyone look a little off. Lois being the best looking one.

That's another thing. The DC character names... stop it.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

Game is very promising at first sight and unique, but execution of it is horrible.

Good renders and CGs with some animations that at times are good, at times horrible, but critical point is the story and plot, that is really lacking in the game. Whole plot is around superpowers, which the player has almost no control over, it's basically a way to say - do you want to see this scene with your vision or not, so basically skip mechanic... To add mostly it is used to undress characters, but models are lifeless, covering their parts and just awfully executed with no interest in using the superpower.

Having multiple routes is good, but the paths split really early and once on a path you cannot alter anything and locked in to ride the game out, on top of that the developer just re-used same scenes over and over with different models, so there is no uniqueness in the paths you take.

If developer would put more liveness into character, improve the writing and the plot the game could be good, but currently it's very hard to be engaged in the story and even look forward to something.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

OleJackRipper

disappointing.

No, not because it had ntr.

It was hard to feel any sense of attatchement to the main chicks. so I don't know if the ntr crowd was that immersed in the game either.

now the wife of the richer antagonist was more attractive than the others so that might've been it.

But otherwise, are you'll just three times as bored as I am to be liking something this disappointing?!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Drak3

I like the Game it has some good Render the Girls are Hot and already a lot of Content. The Story is also ok.
    Some interresting Routes.
    NTR is optional if you dont like it.
    I would download the Game again.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Manga-fan

While I am a very huge fan of Superpowers tagged games, this one had characters that were very uninteresting, the places they lived in and worked in looked very generic, and the writing/dialog was just done in a way that I couldn't bring myself to play more than ten or fifteen minutes.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

BlackPinkX

[v0.2
    Pros
    Nice renders
    Cons
    Lifeless characters, robotic personality, boring dialogues, bad storyline, repetitive, absurd choices, same facial expressions, same gestures, annoying MC, brainless women, dumb male characters
  8. 2.00 star(s)

SoulsSurvivor

The writing is stiff, feels like it was written by someone who speaks English as a second language. Story is boring, couldn't even keep my attention during the sex scenes. I'd probably have an easier time nutting to stick figures than anything this game offers. Models look okay, they might actually be fantastic but the writing bored me to tears so I didn't notice. I'd say skip it, you got better options out there.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of this Game is:

Pros:
    -Nice Renders
    -Nice Story
    -different Locations
    -Long Game Play

Cons:
    -Repeating Scenes

In my Opinion it is worth a download,
    I had alot of fun playing it.
    The Graphic are almost the same as his past release, with different surroundings, the story is different and also nice (Seeing the Ladies nude so many times) and I hope that there will be some Hot Scenes coming up.

Great Job for the first release is all I can say.
    For me a thumbs up and worth the download.
    (Changes in rating is Subject to change;))