Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
How do i unlock blindfold and cuffs at sex store? i can't see them, but i need them to progress with Amy.
Somebody said i need to get event where MC thinks Veronica needs to be rewarded for obeying every command. If so, how does that event happen?

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
i can't do anything there, when Claire is alone she's telling me to come saturday morning, when i go on saturday morning i can't go further than usual, i mean i can check up on all of them and then i can't do anythig more, i have been to the gym, i got 50 points
you are clicking the WRONG choice- You DON"T WANT "Claire, can I join you.." anymore, you want the second, "Claire, can I give you some help..."
Its been a while, does the hint actually say "Join Claire (mom) for yoga", or is it something like "see what claire is doing at yoga..."?

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
How do i unlock blindfold and cuffs at sex store? i can't see them, but i need them to progress with Amy.
Somebody said i need to get event where MC thinks Veronica needs to be rewarded for obeying every command. If so, how does that event happen?
You need to have Veronica at 10 Hearts 60 Submission 20 Arousal 12 Stars then you can buy the Handcuffs and blindfold from the Sex shop

Reactions: Pilluah

ZOOM.ZOOM22

Sep 9, 2018
I do not know how to make Veronica go with me to Amy House
All stages have been completed

I just do not know how I ended it with Veronica in house of Amy

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I do not know how to make Veronica go with me to Amy House
All stages have been completed

I just do not know how I ended it with Veronica in house of Amy
Go to Veronica's room at 21 or 22:00. Click on the arrow to her door and the scene will trigger you and Veronica going to Amy's apartment.

Reactions: ZOOM.ZOOM22

Ravi1234rlm

Sep 7, 2018
Veronica needs to be at 60 submission for her to rebel so that you can take her pants. That is after she has been wearing the maid outfit you gave her earlier.
For you to send proof to Amy you first have to talk to her. Then use the blindfold on Veronica, take a picture (you will get the option when she is blindfolded) and send to Amy. Hope this helps.
Thnx

Ravi1234rlm

Sep 7, 2018
Assuming your stats are high enough, and you bought the handcuffs from the sex shop, the next time you get her to do the chores, when you take her back to your room to punish/reward her the option to take and send a pic to amy will come up automatically.
Thnx

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to do cooking with clarie in romantic evening
If you have all the things you need(check the notepad on the phone), give the concert tickets to Ashley and Veronica at 1500 in the foyer then the dinner scene will start automatically.

bambucea

Jan 3, 2018
At the moment you cant continue it possibly in the next update
oh,ok
and what should i do with veronica? i gave her work that Claire gave me and nothing happens
same with Claire, she's seeing me naked every morning and nothing happens

larry5168

Engaged Member
May 19, 2018
oh,ok
and what should i do with veronica? i gave her work that Claire gave me and nothing happens
same with Claire, she's seeing me naked every morning and nothing happens
12:00 - Goto either the Kitchen, Living Room or Bathroom depending on what chore was given to her

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote